my bloody valentine reunite

poly800rock

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah.. they provide earplugs at the door but i strongly recomend getting some real good ones.. the last 'song' of the set is insane.. i just watched playback from last night on my camera and even through those tiny speakers my ears re bleed

I was also destroyed by white noise. What was it? 20 ... 30 minutes seriously I lost all sense of time last night.

• 1 month later...

Two months on already ...

fuck;

I wish I hadda been nearer the front.

I wish I hadn'ta been stuck behind a support beam at the Roundhouse.

I wish Graham Coxon was good.

I wish it hadn't been a fucking reunion tour and this was blood and guts 1991.

I wish the beer hadn't been so damn expensive.

Fun though and got a steeply priced tour tee ...

Where did everyone see this btw?

• 4 weeks later...

On 9.23 at Roseland in NYC My Bloody Valentine proved that they are the greatest band on Earth.

I cannot believe how much stronger a band they are now than they were then.

Their new gear sounds powerful and majestic, and broadcasts their songs perfectly, unlike back in the day when it seemed that they were fighting the PA.

Awe inspiring. My clothing rippled at times. If you put up a hand above the crowds heads you could feel the sound on your fingertips like a strong breeze.

Were you the doofus with the beard yelling and proving he was "feeling it" more than everyone else?

Really though, I agree with everything you said. Show last night was unreal.

On 9.23 at Roseland in NYC My Bloody Valentine proved that they are the greatest band on Earth.

Their new gear sounds powerful and majestic, and broadcasts their songs perfectly, unlike back in the day when it seemed that they were fighting the PA.

Awe inspiring. My clothing rippled at times. If you put up a hand above the crowds heads you could feel the sound on your fingertips like a strong breeze.

That show was amazing.

Everything's been said before, but it was a really unbelievable experience.

That last part of You Made me Realize was mindblowingggg. Even if you come in knowing about it it was still incredible.

However, everyone's really been overstating how loud they are.. I didn't need the headphones until the noise jam at the end. Glorious fucking noise.

this sums it up. except my experience was in glasgow.