Sign in to follow this  
poly800rock

my bloody valentine reunite

i do as well. but he's talking about FINISHING the post loveless record.

after loveless mr. sheilds had two ideas he was working on for the next album.

one was a drum and bass album and out of curiosity i hope that's the one in question.

I cannot believe how much stronger a band they are now than they were then.

Their new gear sounds powerful and majestic, and broadcasts their songs perfectly, unlike back in the day when it seemed that they were fighting the PA.

they brought their own soundboard to atp and their tech specs book was inches thick.

i was surprised at how professional they were, the slickest indie reunion gig i've seen by a country mile

i guess if brian wilson can finish smile, anything's possible eh?

sf show was great, words can't really do my experience justice.

seeing spacemen 3 songs live was a really pleasant surprise too.

^^ err i assume you're talking about spectrum opening? wish we had them out here, haven't seen them in a loooooong time. all we got is post-rollerskate skinny with j mascis vs flute jamming

Meh I'd love to have seen Jimmy and Suzanne play rather then that sub kcrw chick we had open in LA. Seriously what was that all about? Spectrum opened but my friend wanted to get their late so I missed their peformance. Good show nonetheless, can't believe I have been waiting 16 years to see them play. Was nice to finally experience "The Holocaust" live but it went on for about five minutes too long. Too bad Belinda's vocals got lost in the mix and the cavernous auditorium.

damn, no dates near me...

OK, folks. You have approximately five weeks to listen to nothing but quiet, calm, soothing music before your ears get blasted by My Bloody Valentine once again. The shoegaze godfathers and godmothers will return to the United States in late April for a round of dates surrounding their Coachella appearance. And they're hitting cities they didn't play the last time around, spreading the love to Austin, Dallas, Denver, and Seattle. Then, they'll play the Primavera Sound Festival in Spain in late May.

My Bloody Valentine dates:

04-18 Indio, CA - Coachella

04-21 Austin, TX - Austin Music Hall

04-22 Dallas, TX - The Palladium

04-24 Denver, CO - The Fillmore Auditorium

04-27 Seattle, WA - WaMu Theater at Qwest Field

05-28 Barcelona, Spain - Primavera Sound Festival

05-29 Barcelona, Spain - Primavera Sound Festival

http://pitchfork.com/news/34818-my-bloody-valentine-announce-us-tour/

they were selling them last tour. maybe they have a new batch made up now. I got a woman's large cuz they ran out of men's smalls.

I wish I lived in the US so I could see them again; saw them last July and they were one of the best live bands I've seen. Weren't quite as loud as I was expecting - until the end, that is. I just threw the earplugs away and probably gave myself tinnitus in doing so.

anyone wanna cop me a glider tee? :(

it's probably not worth going to apw just for them but i live within walking distance so i figured it'd be dumb not to... if you like a handful of the other bands or just enjoy the outdoors company of frat boys i'd say go for it

fucking excited to see them at Coachella. Do i really need earplugs or its better without?

i've got a grey glider shirt in a womens large, fits adult s / xs. PM me if you want it.

just saw them 3 times in a row on the atp festival.

pure magic what happend there, best band ever...

give us a new record kevin!!

4174273718_93c00c68f3.jpg