tightest ass jeans i can find

BOORADLEY

THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE LONG INSEAM IS BECAUSE YOU COULD TAILOR THEM INTO THE LENGTH YOU WANT... AND I THINK THATS THE THE WAY THEY WANT TO LOOK WITH ALL THE EXCESS FABRIC HANG AT THE BOTTOM...

BUT I GUESS EVEN WITH THE TIGHT JEANS LOOK, IT IS STILL NOT TIGHT ENOUGH FOR FOLKS LOOKING OFR THAT EXTRA TIGHT-NESS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Berget__
Quote:

Sure there is a need to buy womens jeans, you don't wanna look like everybody else, do you ? ;-)

A question to add:

Where can I get really slim RED jeans? The Dior ones seems entirely sold out. :/

-J

--- Original message by skecr8r on Aug 17, 2005 01:54 PM

You mean RED as in the color? cause in that case Julian Red makes Pair of red jeans. And you´re in denmark right? shouldn´t be impossible to get them. And if my memory isnt letting me down I've probably seen a pair of red pants from Acne...not sure if they were denim though...

I aint gotta get money man money get me

Quote:

Last time I was at Top Shop they had the absolute tightest jeans I have ever tried on. Fit like spandex. I like my jeans tight but those were absurd.

Also Levis has a style 511 Europe only that is really slim. If you can get them somehow.

--- Original message by lost on Aug 17, 2005 08:44 AM

You can get the skinny 511s here:

http://www.jeans-online.pl/index.php?levis=jeans-mens-511-skinny-fit

pretty tight, especially around the thigh but too loose at the waist for my liking even when dropping a size.

Delivery only to UE Countries:

Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom

Edited by disgraced_peer on Aug 18, 2005 at 04:52 AM

Quote:

THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE LONG INSEAM IS BECAUSE YOU COULD TAILOR THEM INTO THE LENGTH YOU WANT... AND I THINK THATS THE THE WAY THEY WANT TO LOOK WITH ALL THE EXCESS FABRIC HANG AT THE BOTTOM...

BUT I GUESS EVEN WITH THE TIGHT JEANS LOOK, IT IS STILL NOT TIGHT ENOUGH FOR FOLKS LOOKING OFR THAT EXTRA TIGHT-NESS

--- Original message by 6MT on Aug 18, 2005 12:41 AM

No. They were made bootcut to fit BOOTs. Finally someone putting a term on their clothing that fits.

Berget, thank you very much. Indeed, the ACNE collection featured a red pair, these did however only last the SS season and are very much gone now ;(

I will find the Red Dragon Julian Reds, that sounds awesome.

To the initial topic starter, Julian Reds are extremely tight, super cool. :)

EDIT: Any shop that stocks ? :/

dress badly on purpose.

Edited by skecr8r on Aug 18, 2005 at 12:06 PM

Guest Berget__

I have only seen the Red dragons on sale recently...but if you are really small maybe i can hook you up with a pair? I have seen red dragons in size 28,29 really cheap here...other than that i dont really know.

Quote:

I have only seen the Red dragons on sale recently...but if you are really small maybe i can hook you up with a pair? I have seen red dragons in size 28,29 really cheap here...other than that i dont really know.

--- Original message by Berget__ on Aug 18, 2005 12:08 PM

berget- I've been looking to get a pair of these also. I wear 29, possibly 28 if they stretch andor run large. love the hoboken reds. how much would they be with shipping to the US in US dollars?

Guest Berget__

I looked it up really quick and its something like 30-40 USD i suppose. The jeans themselves are something like 140 i think...but i've seen them on 50 and 75% off...

Quote:

i got the APCs. Im gonna assume the difference between the kims and these APCs are the pocket stitching and the APCs are heavier. instead of getting nudies next im gonna cop some julian red jean hobokens.

--- Original message by deathmulletonfire on Aug 18, 2005 12:26 AM

The other diff would be the color. SS kim is a really dark blue, almost black like the Nudie ralf selvage whereas APCs from what I've seen seem bluish.

BTW red jeans sound awesome. I'm actually looking for another pair of skinny jeans. Figured I'd try Acne or even see if I could source out some ICRs. Nudie also did a new version of hte SS kim in black which seems nice.

yeah i wanna score some red dragons those look awesome haha. anyways circa sounds like we are on the same page. the APC are pretty dark i will take a pic sometime. I would love a pair of the kims however id ont know how many dry jeans i really need. I would love the black color (didnt know they had em) but i have them already in the jims so i dont think i need 2 pairs of relatively the same jeans.

DH jeans are honestly my favorite around. They are the best fitting denim I own. But I am 6'5 and 32 waist. A few years ago they fit tighter but the current cuts are not all that tight. They are just cut very straight and have a really nice profile.

skecr8r i'm asking cos from where i'm from, i'm not as blessed as you guys with lots of choices. most of the shops here are still being happy serving up XXL shirts here. I'm asking so that i can see what ideas i can work with the crap thats around here without 1) looking weird 2)blowing too much cash on DH(which also happens to carry a limited range and bigger size than what i wear)

Quote:

frankly, as long as you know how to wear shit you can do it.

i wore tight-ass jeans with hi-top dunks today and it looked fine.

--- Original message by boystory on Aug 19, 2005 07:42 PM

I love that look like robert smith in the cure skinny jeans big basketball boots oversize top. I wear my real skinny jeans with white Forum midcut mean.

!cid_Mister.jpg lucky they don't snap off