tightest ass jeans i can find

BOORADLEY

Quote:
Quote:

oversize t-shirts.

Got damnit, that is not a question you should ask, you shouldn't go for tight jeans if you don't have any clue.

Dior Homme is 300-800$.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Aug 19, 2005 11:22 AM

lol

Most DH jeans seem to hit around US $500, that I have seen.

--- Original message by tangerine on Aug 19, 2005 11:34 AM

I'm glad you tell me, I've should have kept the pricetags me and my friends paid. The classic raw version is 300$ in Denmark, and the overdyed blue/orange with golden glitter costs 850$ precisely converting now on the XE.com/ucc converter.

Po-lice.

And I got a really friendly mail from Mattias Lind from Julian Red, he offered me the Hoboken Red Dragons for a really good price, I currently asked if I could get the white pair as well. Problem solved. :-)

dress badly on purpose.

Edited by skecr8r on Aug 20, 2005 at 12:25 AM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Dude, I tried them all like several times.

Don't hit me off with www.style.com like I'm some retard, the jeans are incredibly long and incredibly loose in the end, I don't know about you but I dont have 38" legs with a size 31 waist.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Aug 19, 2005 12:15 AM

BUDDY, I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU, MAYBE YOU ARE SHORT AND SKINNY OR SOMETHING, HOW IN THE !@#$ AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW YOU LOOK LIKE

THE WEB ADDRESS IS JUST SOMETHING I BASE UPON. SO FOLKS AROUND COULD GET A VISUAL....

LIKE I SAID ALOT OF DESIGN HOUSE JUST OVER LOCK THE THE BOTTOM OF THEIR PANTS SO THE CUSTOMER COULD TAILOR THEIR JEANS LENGTH A LA CARTE, THATS COMMON IN THE WORLD OF HIGH PRICED DESIGN HOUSE.

GOOD FOR YOU FOR TRIED ON EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF DH JEANS, FOR SURE I DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR THAT.....

SO I GUESS YOU ARE A RETARD FOR NOT KNOWING THAT..... AND HAPPY TRYING ON JEANS JEANIOUS

Quote: ^ heh. Blame Malcolm McLaren.

I have a good pic of Richard Hell and the Voidoids somewhere, I'll post it when I find it.

Well, I don't know if you can blame Malcom McLaren, he pretty much made the Dolls... I get into this discussion a lot (mostly with adults who know nothing about the actual scene, just the shit about sid vicious they saw on the news in the 70s). I think the only real punk rock bands that ever existed are Ramones, Dictators, New York Dolls, Neon Boys/Television, Iggy Pop, Dead Boys, Heartbreakers, Voidoids.. I'm sure I'm missing a couple but those are the ones that come to my head. Although just recently I started listening to Art Brut, a band from England and their album wreaks of genuine punk attitude (none of this teen angst fuck the government for no reason bullshit)

^ I am not sure what you mean, McLaren made the Dolls? I thought he showed up a few months or a year later, saw Richard Hell and ran back to England to start making ripped, safety-pinned clothes with Vivienne Westwood, and recruit John Lydon to start the Sex Pistols.

Tell me more, tell me more...