Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yea...hopefully they speak english. is anyone in berlin or copenhagen?

Of course they speak english. Almost anyone in Denmark speaks good english, not like those south european countries. :)

I am living in Copenhagen, and i was in the WoodWood store about 3 days ago, and they didn't have that model. Also I think you will have trouble making them ship them if they had them, or have them at the Berlin store. They have very strict rules about only shipping the stuff that they have on their website shop, even if you reside in Denmark.

You're on a roll low.

I pre-ordered the apcXsophnet vest and if it's wack as shit I'll return it.

Can't wait to see the vest!

You fucker! Ugh is that the one from Aloha Rag? Is it sick in person? If you ever wanna sell it, I'm calling first dibs :P!

I was there 2 days ago when I picked up the Kosmetique Label shirt and tried on the Ann D. shirt jacket in an XXS and a S (too small and too big). For some reason they said that they were out of the XS so I had to pass.

But I was surfing their site yesterday and they it showed the XS in stock so they did a bit more digging and they found it tucked away somewhere. Perfect fit and couldn't pass it up at 60% off.

It's so sick in person man but def. not full retail price sick. The silk / cotton blend draps very nicely and it shines! I'll hit you up if I ever decide to sell it. Will post up fit pics this weekend.

I like the design of dino's bag, just not the color. I'm gonna try to find something similar in black or grey.

note, you can get the exact same one in both black and grey here: http://www.blackhawk.com/product1.asp?P=65SR00

i ordered the beige one, and either the color isnt the same online as in real life, or they shipped me the OD green version. but whatever, i like this one too.

yo plongin great colorway on those man nice pickup.

thanks dude!

visvimhy8.jpg

Visvim FBT Ancestor

Uniqlo 3-pack Dri-fit (No Vis)

Burton.Idiom Case (No Vis)

INVDR Elk Hunter (No Vis)

APC New Cure (No Vis)

damn, good job on those ancestors. i wish there was more visvim stockists where i come from.:(

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/edmond888/hk2007take5155.jpg

got these over at joyce hongkong for 50% off...

hk2007take5156.jpg

got these for 20% off

and got some jeans from take 5

sd 103

deime 66

eternal 872

sam x take 5

fh 3007sc okinawa

redmoon x take 5 wallet

redmooon accessories

all have 20% off !!!!