Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yeah... I seen way worse. Someone find those airbrushed Margiela skull cowboy boots that got posted a while back.
that is a bold statement kix

hell, i have uglier shoes in my for sale thread!

i have seen uglier shoes, too.

BUT if mikey says those are the ugliest shoes HE* has ever seen, we are in no position to argue, because:

A) we don't know which shoes he has or hasn't seen (well, carl may know but he hasn't chimed in)

B) beauty (and ugliness) is subjective (and one cannot account for taste [insert tired cliches about "eye of the beholder])

*mikey, i mean, not God**

**i am aware of the "are you the buddha" stuff but let's Keep It Simple, Stupid (KISS***)

***any homoerotic connotations are not intended (and irrelevant to the present discussion)

Nice choice. I sat on mine a couple weeks ago and snapped them in two...:(

Duly noted. They fit almost perfect, and, well... well, wooden sunglasses!!! Pretty funny, not 2 weeks after I ordered these my friend was asking me if anybody ever made sunglasses out of wood :/ Great minds, eh?!

I ordered three ISSUES and got three boxes of thirty. Haven't spent a single cent yet. Emailed Owen at Inventory to get it all sorted out because it shipped on my fedex account and so the shipping alone will cost more than the magazines and shipping would have been if it was shipped right. I am not a dick though. Offered to hand deliver the remaining boxes to the one store in my city that carries the magazine to save them the trouble.

photo%5B1%5D.JPG

Please promptly send those ugly fucking lacoste shoes back and purchase these if you're looking for an alternative to authentics. Like 40 bucks. Your call.

zapato+del+barco.jpg

The only thing that makes the Lacoste version better than the Vans, is that the Vans version has tattered fringes, which bugs the hell out of me. Shit is supposed to be clean and crisp looking, not predistressed. The midsole on both are questionable. A lower profile would be dabomb.

The only thing that makes the Lacoste version better than the Vans, is that the Vans version has tattered fringes, which bugs the hell out of me. Shit is supposed to be clean and crisp looking, not predistressed. The midsole on both are questionable. A lower profile would be dabomb.

the exact reason im selling the pair i got. i got them in the mail something about them looks off

past few weeks:

Kris Van Assche AW06 grey wool cargo pants

kva_cargo.jpg

Balenciaga SS10 black cotton/nylon overlap shirt

Lanvin AW09 bronze silk/wool shirt

(click)

balenciaga_ss10.jpglanvin_sw1.jpg

Lanvin AW07 black cotton waffle pants

Burberry Prorsum SS09 grey-green cotton/silk check pants

(click)

lanvin_bp1.jpg

Lanvin oatmeal wool toque for me

Monclear Gamme Bleu black wool/cashmere for her

lanvin_tb.jpg

That visvim shirt is great, hope you didn't buy it tight.

I hope I didn't either, I used to have a bunch of BoO shirts but they were too tight on me, so this is a replacement for my blue BoO.