Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

-rick owens combat boots (finally)

-rick owens leather messenger

-ann demeulemeester distressed suede messenger

-dior homme winklepickers (as requested)

73c8wvl.jpg

-raf simons nylon hoodie

-ann demeulemeester feather necklace

-ann demeulemeester moleskin sweats (thanks for returning them damon)

-robert geller wrap cardigan

-a bunch of rick owens tees and tanks (60% off!)

sales have been fucking brutal! so ill be unloading some shit in the supermarket very soon! told myself i wasnt gonna buy anything until after i moved... but i just got my first credit card. =(

still lookin for the boots, congrats.

have the messenger bag also from the barney sale. love that bag.

-rick owens combat boots (finally)

-rick owens leather messenger

-ann demeulemeester distressed suede messenger

-dior homme winklepickers (as requested)

73c8wvl.jpg

-raf simons nylon hoodie

-ann demeulemeester feather necklace

-ann demeulemeester moleskin sweats (thanks for returning them damon)

-robert geller wrap cardigan

-a bunch of rick owens tees and tanks (60% off!)

sales have been fucking brutal! so ill be unloading some shit in the supermarket very soon! told myself i wasnt gonna buy anything until after i moved... but i just got my first credit card. =(

ok, still, while i think those shoes ARE great looking, why buy a pair thats already beaten up? wouldn't you rather do it yourself, or is it just a more utilitarian notion within fashion to get the english-street-pauper-oliver-twist style going these days? do they feel beaten up like they look, or are they just softer?

it just seems odd to me, i see it a lot around sufu, and i always wonder about it.

ok, still, while i think those shoes ARE great looking, why buy a pair thats already beaten up? wouldn't you rather do it yourself, or is it just a more utilitarian notion within fashion to get the english-street-pauper-oliver-twist style going these days? do they feel beaten up like they look, or are they just softer?

it just seems odd to me, i see it a lot around sufu, and i always wonder about it.

there is always a story behind it...

nice. what is it?

I got it at the uniform shop at the local Naval Base. They just recently started selling them there. You had to earn them in the military (only available in Pensacola) until recently. My grandpa has one from WW2 that he was gonna give me but I didn't want to mess it up.

because 12bar is too exclusive

good post tho

just because I'm broke, I hope all you guys buy up the NDG shit, shit is mad affordable; NDGxBuzz rickson's for way less than 1000 dollars; margiela; rick owens; all the shit that should be off the list

I got it at the uniform shop at the local Naval Base. They just recently started selling them there. You had to earn them in the military (only available in Pensacola) until recently. My grandpa has one from WW2 that he was gonna give me but I didn't want to mess it up.

seriously? the military is remaking g-1s? i happen to be on base, so ill probably go and check tomorrow.