Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

hahahaha thanks buddy I appreciate it. I'm glad that I mean that much to you that you had to go through the internet lookin for different pictures of shit to post up on here to be a dick. Thennn change the quoted words of what I said. That was cute. Good work with that. If only you invested that time into girls you'd be gettin your dick sucked right now, instead u get to flame people for what THEY bought in the pick up thread. Another quality post tacked on to your list.

Nice aviator too...what is it satanism or some shit...thats cute.

To read posts rising to the level of "quality" from his Airness, please refer to his offerings found on thegauntlet.com. Really good stuff.

Guest jmatsu
Picture174.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Picture172.jpg

Picture171.jpg

^the hundreds denim is black size 30. Don't fit me well. If anyone wants them $90 shipped. never worn just tried on.

what specifically do you like about these products? questionable quality, mindless consumer connotations, and the immature aesthetics...

airjemie was way out of line!

airjamie, you never cease to amaze me. congrats. i think you're the first person who has actually insulted/disrespected feces.

Guest Airjamie
hahahaha thanks buddy I appreciate it. I'm glad that I mean that much to you that you had to go through the internet lookin for different pictures of shit to post up on here to be a dick. Thennn change the quoted words of what I said. That was cute. Good work with that. If only you invested that time into girls you'd be gettin your dick sucked right now, instead u get to flame people for what THEY bought in the pick up thread. Another quality post tacked on to your list.

Thanks for the fanmail lil buddy but really all i did was google "shit"...took me maybe, 5 minutes? Probably longer cause i stopped to play one of those "feed nicole richie" flash games on myspace. It was entertaining enough but personally i recommend the vice classic zombiegrinder or any of the quality flash activities put together by the fine people at adultswim.com.

Nice aviator too...what is it satanism or some shit...thats cute.

No actually im a fucking hare kirshna.

On a related subject, can anyone explain why exactly bevis and butthead was the greatest cartoon prior to southpark, yet king of the hill (inspired by B&B and also created by mike judge) is one of the worst pieces of shit ever to make it into syndication and is also STILL RUNNING IN A "PRIME TIME" SPOT EVEN WHEN BEVIS AND BUTTHEAD HAS LONG SINCE BEEN CANCELLED. ....actually so has daria, which was also a steaming pile of shit, much like our new friend dunce...er...vince and his recent purchases...which segways into my next point...The day we understand King of the Hill as a continuing presence in the world of network television, we will be able to understand why people older than 17 spend thousands on entire wardrobes of garish cartoon teeshirts with tactless hiphop references that they wont understand until they can get home to google it.

what specifically do you like about these products? questionable quality, mindless consumer connotations, and the immature aesthetics...

airjemie was way out of line!

airjamie, you never cease to amaze me. congrats. i think you're the first person who has actually insulted/disrespected feces.

What do i like about these products. I bought them because I like the designs. Thats why you buy your stuff right? We all have different taste, I guess some of the people on this forum just can't respect that.

Questionable quality- The tees pretty good quality. The jeans. Horrible! I agee to the people who said that. I made a mistake thats why I'm trying to sell. I love my APC rescues. Was looking for some black denim. Saw and liked the design on these then I recieved and the quality was shit.

Immature- Maybe, maybe not. I buy what I like. Not what people think are appropriately mature for my age of 20. I don't care what the brand is and what 'type' of people wear that brand. I think THAT is immature. But what do I know about maturity. If i played ''Feed Nicole Richie'' on myspace, maybe I'd learn something. I love the quality of ralph lauren polo, APC, . I like the design of diamond, polo, and whatever I like enough to spend the money I work on.

Never knew people would be soo bothered by my pick ups that they would have to google pictures of shit to represent how they feel. Didnt think my pickups would bother people that much. Who am I to say who is the immature one in this situation. I'm just the one buying meanless screen print tee, right?

I don't really care to post a more in-depth comment on dude's purchases, but I will say that buying several colors of the same printed t-shirts is goddamn retarded.

there was a point in my life where i wanted to buy as many margiela aids t-shirts as i could and they would be the only printed t-shirts i would wear. unfortunately i couldn't find the ones i really wanted and they're a bit too expensive and so i only have 1. ]:

Guest Airjamie
2 8gig iphones. U BUY. U BUY NOW on eBray!

Got any hip hop is pop shirts!?!?!?!?!! Ill take one in every color? TOMMY GEAR DEWRAGZZZZq?!!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Guest Airjamie
8GB iPhone.

started activation around 7pm today and its now 1:22 AM- anyone else having issues with extended activation times?

Is this rob dyrdek?

I don't really care to post a more in-depth comment on dude's purchases, but I will say that buying several colors of the same printed t-shirts is goddamn retarded.

well sometimes you just see that shirt that you know you're going to wear the hell out of, so buying extra just in case you have to retire that over worn one is a good idea.

just make sure the shirt is a good one though.

i just bought this (pics from Atelier):

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

This shirt is so stupid...wearing it, I feel like i'm fulfilling a childhood fantasy and get to experience what it's like being Michael Corleone in The Godfather during his escape to the Italian countryside. I normally buy pretty basic stuff, but i decided to have some fun with it this time...

What do i like about these products. I bought them because I like the designs. Thats why you buy your stuff right? We all have different taste, I guess some of the people on this forum just can't respect that.

Questionable quality- The tees pretty good quality. The jeans. Horrible! I agee to the people who said that. I made a mistake thats why I'm trying to sell. I love my APC rescues. Was looking for some black denim. Saw and liked the design on these then I recieved and the quality was shit.

Immature- Maybe, maybe not. I buy what I like. Not what people think are appropriately mature for my age of 20. I don't care what the brand is and what 'type' of people wear that brand. I think THAT is immature. But what do I know about maturity. If i played ''Feed Nicole Richie'' on myspace, maybe I'd learn something. I love the quality of ralph lauren polo, APC, . I like the design of diamond, polo, and whatever I like enough to spend the money I work on.

Never knew people would be soo bothered by my pick ups that they would have to google pictures of shit to represent how they feel. Didnt think my pickups would bother people that much. Who am I to say who is the immature one in this situation. I'm just the one buying meanless screen print tee, right?

this post makes me wish jhey was back hanging around, at least his bitching was easier to understand, being that he was in middle school and shit

well sometimes you just see that shirt that you know you're going to wear the hell out of, so buying extra just in case you have to retire that over worn one is a good idea.

just make sure the shirt is a good one though.

i got an aNYthing junkie whammy in lavender some years ago, and wore the hell out of it... the bottom seam of the right sleeve is ripped, the neckhole is a little faded from lavender to washed-out pink, and the shirt's been through hell and back with me.

i just bought the same shirt in blue off of supermarket a week ago.

is this what makes hip hop go pop?