Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I got to wear Sidney's Iron Heart Jacket around for a bit and it is the most ridiculous shirt I have ever worn. Flat out stunning.

How slouchy is the BC beanie?

SidneyloHo- im jealous of those ATmos AM1s, i want those to complete me atmos set, but no moneyyyyyysss

Rich-you bastard, your pickup from NY is truely insane

anyways heres my pick up from mid march till now....just a bunch of tees for the summer...nothing crazy

-BC sweats (ALOT better than my russell)

-BC Beanie

-Basick gold foil

-Supreme JD

-Supreme Snake Eye

-Supreme NWO

-Supreme NWO

-Supreme Tyson (got this for my birthday from a friend. Thanks)

-Basick War God

dsc05175xo2.jpg

I bought the Cheap Monday Lattjo Lajban Vintage jeans yesterday for $80. These must be new in the US because I've only seen one other SuFuer wearing them. Anyway, here's what they looked like:

cheapmondays.jpg

However, I thought the cinch thing was weird so I un-threaded it.

56f1e5d1849d494ffc0c421c9b4d0ff7ce24e877.jpg

I like them a lot better now.

For anyone wanting a cheap piece of denim, I recommend these if you can get your hands on them. Here's a bit more close-ups of the "special features":

http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/2007/04/cheap-monday-latjo-lajban.html

Guest Airjamie
These must be new in the US because I've only seen one other SuFuer wearing them.

Nah dude we just try and avoid uglyass jeans.

s'funny, i saw those today on the Blackbird blog and wondered why i hadn't seen them on here yet.

now i see why. they looked semi-decent on the model on the Blackbird site, but now I'm thinking these jeans are just ugly.

s'funny, i saw those today on the Blackbird blog and wondered why i hadn't seen them on here yet.

now i see why. they looked semi-decent on the model on the Blackbird site, but now I'm thinking these jeans are just ugly.

I actually own a pair of these (with the clench still on, thank you) and though theyre not my favorite piece of denim in the world, they are pretty fuckin legitimate, the cuts risky but in my opinion it works. they look just awful in that pic...damn, i might have to throw mine on right now...

I actually own a pair of these (with the clench still on, thank you) and though theyre not my favorite piece of denim in the world, they are pretty fuckin legitimate, the cuts risky but in my opinion it works. they look just awful in that pic...damn, i might have to throw mine on right now...

Well, one of the problems is I only have a 50mm lens right now for my Digital Rebel. It's pretty hard to take denim pictures.

Nah dude we just try and avoid uglyass jeans.

Not all of us have the budget/skinny physique to rock diors. :cool:

Guest Airjamie

Not all of us have the budget/skinny physique to rock diors. :cool:

I think what you mean here is "Not all of us can tell when their ass is covered by the worst attempt at a cinchback ever." This is called not having an eye for detail. Although, they wouldnt be that bad if you took the fucking belt thing off. Still they fit like shit

Oh fuck nice edit. They look alot better without the cinch.

I think what you mean here is "Not all of us can tell when their ass is covered by the worst attempt at a cinchback ever." This is called not having an eye for detail. Although, they wouldnt be that bad if you took the fucking belt thing off. Still they fit like shit

Oh fuck nice edit. They look alot better without the cinch.

just wondering, in your opinion, what's a good example of a cinchback done right?

^^^NICE PICK UPs, shakers are so dope..cant rep you anymore!!

Where'd you get the BC sweats?

had someone ordered it from japan for me

How slouchy is the BC beanie?

check out rirawins pics, my pictures will come soon, only tried it on once, but so far i really like it

chard: what compelled you purchase those basick tees? they look so bad.. jealous of the unknown pleasures though!

haha just helping a fellow homie out with his clothing, thought id rep it for him. Thanks, had to shrink to fit the JD shirt for it to fit me :)

Fly53 summer blazer

Addict vest (aka wifebeater) for the gym

sorted.