Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

What's the point of that, other than looking cool?

umm you have a badass truck that will go virtually anywhere a hummer or jeep will go (thanks to individual locking front, rear, and center differentials), yet with way more style and luxury. you can stuff 7 of your buddies into it for a night out, and then you can leave them and replace them with 7 girls on the way home. whats the point of of dior jeans besides looking cool anyway?

it would be fantastic if it were a G55.

I wish man.. im not that balling.. yet!

And yeah i think they pulled it in the US.. they got those new GL's now, i guess americans wernt down with the box top.

plongin what are those white patent laceups and whered you get em?

here's the thing abt em. the insoles claim that they're by swear (john sullivan), however I got em for 50 bucks. so I'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of the brand. still a dope pair of shoes though.

those are actually the sample version of the nubuck joints that came out this past fall. the dragon-skin panels on the samples were printed on like printed leather, whereas the final versions were embossed nubuck (no printing/shading). a few samples popped up on ebay in various sizes/colors before official release...black, red (!), etc...

they're not the green version of the blacks. the blacks posted are vaults, not syndicates (check the construction around the toebox...the black vaults have the original-style half-cab construction, the green ones have the modern construction). the green ones are samples of the syndicate half-cabs that came out this past fall.