Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

ive been looking for a good used one for about a year now..

i just put that bitch on hold.. ($1500) until i can scrape up the rest for a good down..

$38,500 just cant beat it..

wheels gotta go though!

Yeah the G Wagon is the only SUV I like, and actually one of the only cars I find aesthetically appealing in general. Something about it... Oh and I love the new Flathead back pocket stitching, who knew that the Levi's lawsuit could result in improvements (IMO)?

What's the point of that, other than looking cool?

Timeless body style.. life's too short, and its a damn good car.

What would you like me to drive?

dont hate little jakey, get your weight up.

ah, those are exactly what i've been looking for, where did you get those?
Those are new opening ceremony line shoes,beautiful shoes not so beautiful price tag(I think these were $260) and truthfully quality is very so so on opening ceremony,design is top notch though.

so finally found my size and the pack was my best investment this year (5 classes=hella books)

dsc04750ss0.jpg

can't wear tees and hoodies everywhere...."fagdots"

dsc04753dn3.jpg

dsc04755yz6.jpg

1995, a bunch of people asked, but I too was wondering what kind of jacket that is and where you got it....thanks!!!

^ yeah. Anyone recommend putting something on the sole because the leather is gonna wear fast I feel. I have the rubber protection shit on my heeled shoes but how do I go about these?

Yeah, I have a pair of neil barrett and dolce and gabbana leather soled shoes. The neil barretts have a rubber soled heel. I wore them everyday for maybe 4 months and I have had to get the heel replaced two times. The cobbler said that this is just normal wear. He did put a slightly taller heel on this time though. It costs about $15 each time...

I have had my dolce and gabbanas for about two years and I have had to have them resoled twice. It costs about $50 each time...