Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Nice pickups gg.

Is your's pre cut or are you gonna cut the neck/sleeves out yourself? If it's the latter, good luck! Damn avant-sartorial stuff, makes me feel like an old man, I just don't get it...

I couldn't get into ann and call me boring but I'm a plain shit kind of guy.

shoulda went with re-01r's homey

I've had 2 sets of the S03's and they were a bit greasy at hot track temperatures... i go through tires so quickly that it really doesn't matter... I must say the 2 sets of OE Advans A046's were the best street tires I've ever had... Just too fucking expensive at 1.2k a set that only lasts about 8k miles, that is if they only see track like once... in a summer track event I can probably use up a new set in a single weekend...

I've had 2 sets of the S03's and they were a bit greasy at hot track temperatures... i go through tires so quickly that it really doesn't matter... I must say the 2 sets of OE Advans A046's were the best street tires I've ever had... Just too fucking expensive at 1.2k a set that only lasts about 8k miles, that is if they only see track like once... in a summer track event I can probably use up a new set in a single weekend...

re-01r>ps2>so3

I've had all 3 on the m.

The CDG homme button down shirts fit really huge

Are they supposed to shrink if i wash it...

Even the M size looks pretty huge

Thats the deal with there dress shirts, as far as my experince goes.

My size small fits more like a large...speaking of which i should probably put that shit up on SuperMarket