Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

X Gretsch acoustic/electric in sunburst w/ flamed ten top, abalone binding, gold hardware, and Fishman electronics, bought cheap

IMGP0289.jpg

Nice pickup. How's it sound? And I thought that solid faces sound better than those that are in two pieces? Don't know if I could tell the difference anyways.

Nice pickup. How's it sound? And I thought that solid faces sound better than those that are in two pieces? Don't know if I could tell the difference anyways.

I think it sounds nice. Not the best tone, it's a small-bodied guitar, smaller than a Martin 000. Strung up with heavier strings it sounds a little blues-y. It's not the best sounding acoustic guitar I've played but it was new and less than $400 and came with a case to boot. I think it was a rather good deal myself.

This does have a solid top; all acoustics whether they're laminated or solid are going to be 2-piece tops usually.

-acne hep white (soon to be dyed a color i havent decided on yet)

-acne hex DIScash

-april 77 black dischord

-cheap monday tight red

-cheap monday houndstooth tee

-assorted jewelry from urban outfitters

-yoko devereaux black fleece waistcoat

-nice collective hoody

I NEED TO STOP.

http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/F2005RTW/UNDERCOV/RUNWAY/00510m.jpg

Although, of course, I'd really like to see it worn in a more "normal" setting as well.

oh i guess the coat is shorter than i imagined. i like how it looks like its made of felt (arts&crafts) but at the same time it makes it look cheap :\ but i guess that's the point.