Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

just grabbed a pair of 1905 redwings (100th anniversary edition of the 875 w/ better, darker leather and true stitch-down construction) for $119 at the oregon city redwing store... unbelievable. any of ya'll in portland might want to stop by - they still have most sizes.

also copped some obenauf's leather conditioner.

red.jpg

just grabbed a pair of 1905 redwings (100th anniversary edition of the 875 w/ better, darker leather and true stitch-down construction) for $119 at the oregon city redwing store... unbelievable. any of ya'll in portland might want to stop by - they still have most sizes.

red.jpg

red.jpg

jezz....$119 what a steal....

red.jpg

jezz....$119 what a steal....

answering 4 hap, stripe top is hk label dizzy they are small operation with 3 little shops and no web stuff, really good quality and cheap i get stuff off them everytime im in hk

Ah, gotcha, thanks; gonna have to plan a trip myself then. Nice pickups yourself!

answering 4 hap, stripe top is hk label dizzy they are small operation with 3 little shops and no web stuff, really good quality and cheap i get stuff off them everytime im in hk

Ah, gotcha, thanks; gonna have to plan a trip myself then. Nice pickups yourself!