Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

faust, i figure you're the guy to ask: is atelier the best place to pick up ccp and carpe diem in new york? i'm heading there in a few weeks and have a day to myself so i figured i'd pick up the items i've really been coveting.

also, the last thing i purchased was a new pair of sugar cane 47s.

faust, i figure you're the guy to ask: is atelier the best place to pick up ccp and carpe diem in new york? i'm heading there in a few weeks and have a day to myself so i figured i'd pick up the items i've really been coveting.

also, the last thing i purchased was a new pair of sugar cane 47s.

Well, it's pretty much the only place to pick it up. I have to warn you though - both of their CDiem and Poell collections are wiped clean. I don't know where people get the dough, but it's very slim pickin's right now. Hopefully they'll get some stuff by the time you get there - fall stuff is coming in now. You can see a few pieces of CDiem in IF boutique (mostly women's stuff, but it's pretty unisex), as well as their footwear. Barneys also has the boots. I think that's about it... Let us know if you buy anything, would love to drool :-)

what did you think of this?

i thought it was pretty good, but the photography work in the book could have been a little better at capturing what's up.

hows the dvd?

i relly want to check this out.

i couldn't find the picture in here of the green leather puma hi's, but i saw a bunch of those in green and all white at nordstrom rack in chicago this weekend for $90.

picked up some visvans, a couple pairs of old navy slip ons ($2.50 a pair!), some american apparel charcoal 50/50s and a couple fred perry polos.

How do you like your Spring Court G2s? I love mine!

I plan to wear mine everyday until they get torn to shreds... I can't wait.

straight cash homey... that Nom de Guerre M-65 is so key. I wish it had a hood, but the lining detail almost makes up for it. I may have to pick it up if Stel's ends up stocking it.