Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

2n9b81s.jpg

i dont really have a gripe with the fact that this is a windrunner but did you have to get it in doo doo earthtone shit color? who the hell rocks earthtones with streetwear, leave that to the american eagle kids

purchases01.jpg

sperry for band of outsiders

love and eight "save water" tee

j crew ringspun polo

j crew ringspun pocket tee

rag and bone slub denim jeans

Pickups look good. Fully embracing the nautical stuff lately, eh? Which sperry x boo are those? The deconstructed ones or just the black?

yeah its what he used to use i think he changed to a contax but im not dead sure the lens on these yashicas is just great,the quality of image for point and shoot is just brilliant,plus now terry moved on they have gone back down in price

olympus mju ii [2] / stylus epic beats the yashica t4 / t5

f2.8 + spot metering.. cheaper too as it doesnt have the trendiness that comes with. i bought one box fresh for 20quid, you can find them cheaper too if you can be arsed to monitor the bay.

340 + tax (marked down from 575).

I was in PHX at xmas and at a at NM Last Call or Off 5th and there were a few Paul Smith shoes for around $175 (one pair in my size were suede Stars I believe) and I passed. One of my larger clothing regrets.

I knew they were nice, but I did not know they were soooo expensive.

Na, I only bought them cuz they weren't chucks. Chucks been played out IMHO.

I used to rock purcell's and chucks but not after they sell them at JCrew and FCC (frat clothing co.)

this makes perfect sense!

chucks are played out, so i will buy some sneakers that look exactly like chucks, but with a worse shape and a higher price tag made by some washed out american designer.

good purchase.