Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Vintage hunting jacket, perfect condition thrifted. Its long and slim cut which is rare, and has an interesting pleat around the upper torso. Its not fleece though it looks like it from the picture, its actually all wool made by Johnson Hunting and Fishing

recentpurchase-1.jpg

steidl's 50th anniversary reprint of robert frank's "the americans".

and second attempt at first raw denim experiment: levi's 501 stf 25/32 (didn't know they made a version for women...they still fit pretty well. much better than 29/33. *crosses fingers*).

Vintage hunting jacket, perfect condition thrifted. Its long and slim cut which is rare, and has an interesting pleat around the upper torso. Its not fleece though it looks like it from the picture, its actually all wool made by Johnson Hunting and Fishing

recentpurchase-1.jpg

aww thats unbeleivable. soo nice!

Got these for next to nothing--would've preferred lace-ups, but they were too cheap to pass up. They will be my summer beaters.

2578396410_41d60334f2.jpg

every time i thrift all i find is oversized/over used garbage. Its good to know someone finds awsome shit thrifting.

ahahah the worst thing is when you find an amazing shirt, but it has that like super wide part that rides up in the back. I avidly thrift and its rare to find something that fits you perfectly but when you do it really pays off. Jackets are super good to look for now in the summer since everyone donates after the season is over!