Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

o shit n tell how u likin them i been thinking of pickin some up but i think i will go to dolalr store instead

i found it at the dollar store.

it's gud.

honestly, that's the only type of sunglasses that look OK on me.

i didnt want ray bans. geller ones looked pretty cheap.

being home means "premium" outlets are 2 miles away. I was proud of the fact that my bundle should have been $165 but i paid $62 for it. some nice linen shirts, a polo and a white short sleeve buttondown for under sweaters or something

2565811181_8b1762b00c.jpg

On the topic of mags/books, I went to B&N yesterday, checked out some fashion mags for dudes. Picked up Another Man & Androgyny. The latter has a sweet interview with MMM, the former is just plain good, as always.

Must air my disappointment with HE, lame model interviews (example: favorite fashion purchase? DH aviators; who cares), self-promotion (too much editorializing about what we are instead of, you know, just doing it) and adverts for its sister pubs. Overall, weak.

On the topic of mags/books, I went to B&N yesterday, checked out some fashion mags for dudes. Picked up Another Man & Androgyny. The latter has a sweet interview with MMM, the former is just plain good, as always.

Must air my disappointment with HE, lame model interviews (example: favorite fashion purchase? DH aviators; who cares), self-promotion (too much editorializing about what we are instead of, you know, just doing it) and adverts for its sister pubs. Overall, weak.

Seriously? I thought he never speaks actually speaks to the press. Might have to go pick this up.

walden_cover.jpg

it will put all your "recent purchases" in perspective

Best book I've ever read. I have read this book about four-five times. Never gets old:

Picture4126.jpg

(Not a purchase--Some pics from my collection)