Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

before you make asinine comments like that why dont you try evaluating the product in real life and trying it on? dont be a huge newb and critique what you dont know

Haha, typical~ but whatever makes you feel better. And how could you possiblely know i havent try it on.

Haha, typical~ but whatever makes you feel better. And how could you possiblely know i havent try it on.

who cares if u haven`t tried it on you and me can both tell they look like shit with our eyes right now. jordan I lows make a way better low profile sneaker.

these arrived today, cordovan wingtips from the bay, cant decide if I should keep em or not, think they're a smidgin too big, beautiful though. pm if you might be interested if I was to sell em, they are 8d. (usa)

I'd say KEEP them!!( since it's not my size)

those look nice man!!

undercover tee

undercover scarf

JW comme des garcons x levi's JW513

corso como CDG jacket (for formal occasions)

my aunts bought me all that shit

so i aint broke

Guest jmatsu
undercover tee

undercover scarf

so i aint broke

how old is your aunt (if you don't mind me asking)? is she married ? can you post some of her pics?

Acne slacks, slim fitting and totally comfortable, gotta get this and a thrift blazer i found tailored.

Can you break down their pant lines (not jeans)? I'm familiar with all the cuts of their denim but have no idea when it comes to wool and cotton.

undercover tee

undercover scarf

so i aint broke

wow...need some pic of those UCs....are those from 07s/s purple season?

Thanks to my tax return:

IMG_2674.jpg

NdG Russell Mocs

Supreme El Cuete Duffle and beanie

Wings and Horns tee

Thrasher King of the Road 2006

I just started getting all fidgety in my rolling chair when I saw the top part of that boot as I scrolled down. I knew it was a russel Moc. Fitting tthat there was a "Docgnar" to go with it in the upper left hand corner.

The IRS just called. Those boots and duffle are getting "Repossesed".

Can you break down their pant lines (not jeans)? I'm familiar with all the cuts of their denim but have no idea when it comes to wool and cotton.

I'm pretty sure you can. My sister, who knows a bit about sewing and etc, said that the pants were meant to be tailored. I'll see what the tailors say about it.