Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

well i got those in selfridges, but theres a few places, theres behave in covent garden, behave in carnaby street, urban outfiters in covent garden. btw urban outfiters charge 10 pound more, your best bet is to go to selfridges myne were only 40.

img86115kw.th.jpg

Picked these up, although I have no idea what they're made of. The box refers to them as Fat Weaves, although both Complex and Caliroots consider these hemp(although Caliroots also says that they're made with suede as well, and there's definitely no suede on these), although there's no "hemp" tag on them the way there are on most hemp sneakers I've seen.

img36855ma.jpg

img36927ux.jpg

just arrived in the mail today: my first pair of padmore & barnes plaintoe hi's...been looking for a new pair in my size for ages. sooooo stoked on these, yahoo japan is crazy

i hate you. is it easy to deal with yahoo japan?

Guest Fade to Black

indigo one wash jeans - 45 rpm

black tapered wool gabardine trousers

white v-neck t-shirt w/ white baseball embroidery

black button down shirt - all Yohji Yamamoto pour Homme

and i'm also on a hunt for a suit for warmer weather...tried on a nice black 2-piece by Jil Sander that was quite a bargain on sale, might keep looking around...

i hate you. is it easy to deal with yahoo japan?

haha, i've only done it twice and both times i went thru juno at http://bid-service.jp/ and it went really smoothly. i probably spent about 50 dollars over the closing price both times to cover shipping and fees, so in the end it's not necessarily cheap, but it's not unreasonable either. other japanese auction service sites are celga.com and rinkya.com.

i guess Minya was right...i must be 65 because i just don't get any of this stuff...especially the oversized "chemokid" hats.

whats a "chemokid" hat?