US dollar now worth 93 cents canadian. lowest ever since the civil war.

thelion1856

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supernoob
They were believed to be the prime element of the universe but we've been past that for hundred of years?

nah dat ether shit either puts u 2 sleep or make u voomit. sumtim both.

Yo, brings back dat nigga Clinton, dat mans was gud peoplez. I mean, whut man aint lyke alitle brain frum a broad. Yadidamean? He aint do nuttin wrong.

This is wisdom, I wish we were chatting right now and I never used that shit. I might be drunk though...

so what our dollar is worth more, we still get fucked on the pricing for everything. according to mclean's magazine (canada's newsweek, sort of) canadians pay on average 24% more for goods than americans. So all a high dollar means to me is i'm getting fucked more.

even things that are made in canada cost less in the states. cars, atvs, fuck even wings and horns, I can buy that shit cheaper online and get it shipped in from the states for less than i can get it here, and i'm only 40 minutes from the damn factory they make it.

although I do get to go to the samples sales.

word to that.

Your posts are like ether.
Fuuma, c'mon man.

(I) fuck with your soul like ether

(will) teach you the king you know you

(not) gods son across the belly

(lose) I prove you lost already

This article just came out today about the rising dollar and how the us housing market is slowly breaking apart

http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/banking/credit/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5672694

This article from nov 3rd speaks about the problems the US face and if somehow canada will face the same fate in the long run:

http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/savingsdebt/johncaspar/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5663227

Boo Hoo! That Texan cowboy and his hoodlums should have never been voted back in......let alone the first go round. They will bankrupt the US and all everyone will do here is cry. Come on people, be pro-active rather than reactive. You all preach about Communism and the problems with European countries yet you're in the midst of a dictator not interested in your well being. What a sad state of affairs!!!!!!! Go ahead and let them send off another 46 B. to Iraq as we watch yet another Katrina or worst set us further back here with no resources to clean up our own back yard.

Just my two cents worth from a Kanuck livin' proudly in the USA

Boo Hoo! That Texan cowboy and his hoodlums should have never been voted back in......let alone the first go round. They will bankrupt the US and all everyone will do here is cry. Come on people, be pro-active rather than reactive. You all preach about Communism and the problems with European countries yet you're in the midst of a dictator not interested in your well being. What a sad state of affairs!!!!!!! Go ahead and let them send off another 46 B. to Iraq as we watch yet another Katrina or worst set us further back here with no resources to clean up our own back yard.

Just my two cents worth from a Kanuck livin' proudly in the USA

This hurts so bad.

i think it has something to do with the US borrowing massive amounts of money for the war

i could be wrong...

Anyone thinking about converting their foreign currency to US right NEEEEEOOW? I think good time to buy low, no? rajio, any thoughts? seems to be so undervalued. I remember once upon a time when I was in college a hundred buck could buy me nearly 7 lap dances in a Canadialand SC, but now it will barely get you diet coke and a handshake... WTF!?!?!

Anyone thinking about converting their foreign currency to US right NEEEEEOOW? I think good time to buy low, no? rajio, any thoughts? seems to be so undervalued. I remember once upon a time when I was in college a hundred buck could buy me nearly 7 lap dances in a Canadialand SC, but now it will barely get you diet coke and a handshake... WTF!?!?!

Yeah its a good time to convert your money to dollars now if its pounds, yen, etc. I think the yen is at its its lowest its ever been in the last couple years (110?!!?). Crazy~

This article just came out today about the rising dollar and how the us housing market is slowly breaking apart

http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/banking/credit/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5672694

This article from nov 3rd speaks about the problems the US face and if somehow canada will face the same fate in the long run:

http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/savingsdebt/johncaspar/article.aspx?cp-documentid=5663227

Thanks for the ninety-three cents.