US dollar now worth 93 cents canadian. lowest ever since the civil war.

thelion1856

wow, so the dollar is turning into shit. so what can i do, i feel like im getting cheated getting paid in dollars. fuck!

The euro, worth 83 cents in the early George W. Bush years, is at $1.45.

The British pound is back up over $2, the highest level since the Carter era. The Canadian dollar, which used to be worth 65 cents, is worth more than the U.S. dollar for the first time in half a century.

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hSPjtwINMoyVzOzvF2ivVPJMdsww

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's time to start sticking up tourists for their shit.

Orlando is one of the top murder cities of the US now. Tourists getting jacked all over the place.

so.... avoid where black people congregate?

Orlando is overrun with ricans these days. Orlando originally put them on the otherside of a really busy/dangerous road but somehow they've found their way across it and are moving into our houses and sending their kids to our schools. Orlando built a railroad and highway to keep blacks out and it has worked so far, but they got lazy when it came to the other races.

Just wait until the election comes, the dollar has to go up.

Any of you mother fuckers hear about the Amero? or some shit? I think I heard something about it being the currency for Canada and the US or some shit. I might have heard wrong, any of you hear about it?

I doubt the election will have any effect imo.. If they dont fix that struggling housing market issue..shit will get even worse man..

Canadas unemployment rate is at a 33 year low.. which means higher currency.. If this continues, our dollar will stay ahead of the us dollar for at least a year to two years..

Also, a lot of international buyers are benefiting from our high dollar.. But then there are difficulties as well..

Orlando is overrun with ricans these days. Orlando originally put them on the otherside of a really busy/dangerous road but somehow they've found their way across it and are moving into our houses and sending their kids to our schools. Orlando built a railroad and highway to keep blacks out and it has worked so far, but they got lazy when it came to the other races.

Why did the Rican cross the road?

Teeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.