WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I think he falls under a 4th category, erectile disfunction. he probably can't get it up

i feel milspex isn't getting laid for one of two reasons:

1) he's keeping it real and not willing to play the gaijin card for random ass. aka stays

away from roppongi. respectable.

or

2) absolutely no game.

there's also the third possibility of not trying...but who has ever heard of somebody not tryin' to get laid. wtf is that?

whatever it's worth though, i can appreciate his style.

JET Program? Data entry?

I work 2 English jobs in Tokyo 6 days a week.

Why does everyone assume if you`re white you automatically get some in Japan? I try, hard. got some the other day (cuter than any purikura DJRajio has posted) but its rare as for me, most Jap girls here aren`t interested in foreigners, and I`ve hit on enough (ugly and cute) in clubs, streets, mcdonalds, restaurants, parties, work to know. Even the ugly ones in Tokyo just aren`t mostly interested BECAUSE you`re white. I fucked a lotta jap girls in Australia (including a Zipper mag cover girl) but I think thats coz all Jap girls in Australia are interested in fucking foreigners, and hell I was just about the only white guy there in Supreme. Theres a lotta guys here like me, they just dont admit it.

If foreigners are their "kyoumi" or interest then you have a chance, if not you don`t. Even if you speak enough jap.

JET Program? Data entry?

Why does everyone assume if you`re white you automatically get some in Japan? I try, hard. got some the other day (cuter than any purikura DJRajio has posted) but its rare as for me, most Jap girls here aren`t interested in foreigners, and I`ve hit on enough (ugly and cute) in clubs, streets, mcdonalds, restaurants, parties, work to know. Even the ugly ones in Tokyo just aren`t mostly interested BECAUSE you`re white. I fucked a lotta jap girls in Australia (including a Zipper mag cover girl) but I think thats coz all Jap girls in Australia are interested in fucking foreigners, and hell I was just about the only white guy there in Supreme. Theres a lotta guys here like me, they just dont admit it.

If foreigners are their "kyoumi" or interest then you have a chance, if not you don`t. Even if you speak enough jap.

i fucked 3 Jap girls so far in my life. one from Okinawa ,the other two saying from Tokyo.

but i assumed they aint actually.

it was about 5 yrs ago. i met the Okinawa gal at school.we spoke poor english to each other (at school, at home,in bed etc.)but it worked pretty well.

for the rest two, i met both of them at a friends party in Shanghai.

i fucked one girl just on that night. shamely i only spoke Shanghainese(Shanghai local language rather than Mandarin) to her and she seemed really enjoyed.

the other one messaged me the next day calling out.

i accepted and blah blah blah...

i conclude that Jap girls fuck with men not because of where their from, what language they speak,but by the look men are and how rich those men are to them.

Bonus info:

i fucked 10+ Korean gals(prostitutes,school mates etc)

all lazy bones in bed. suuuccckkkkkked.

i fucked 3 Jap girls so far in my life. one from Okinawa ,the other two saying from Tokyo.

it was about 5 yrs ago. i met the Okinawa gal at school.we spoke poor english to each other (at school, at home,in bed etc.)but it worked pretty well.

i fucked one girl just on that night. shamely i only spoke Shanghainese(Shanghai local language rather than Mandarin) to her and she seemed really enjoyed.

i conclude that Jap girls fuck with men not because of where their from, what language they speak,but by the look men are and how rich those men are to them.

Bonus info:

omg, you fucked 3 jap girls!

JET Program? Data entry?

Shit, life aint always easy in Tokyo, girls aren't that bad. You just have to stop hitting on the stuck up ones. Even with my poor japanese I never had trouble with girls over there. Plus there isn't only jap girls in japan... PM me if you want white girls (6).

Bonus info:

is it just my browser, or is Hedior's already mulchy language further truncated with SIZE tags? because i love how it detracts from the would-be impressiveness of his body counts...

It's way easier to get laid in North America than it is in JP.

People perpetratin the "white mans paradise" myth are ass backwards socially awkward suckas. They go over and bone the japenese equivilant of the midwestern american land-monster, their success ensured by the fact that she is unfamiliar with the facial nuances we consider socially unacceptable and the language barrier that prevents him from telling her about his custom built dual core in great detail.

Man those guys pissed me off, they'd stroll by with some dock-rat greaser girl, grinning at me like "yes brother, is this not the land of plenty?", thinking I was down with it, when all I wanted to do was grab him by the collar of his triple sized up supersuitstore lapels and scream "DO YOU KNOW ANY WHITE WOMEN, PLEASE, I NEED THIS".

Bonus info:

hahahahhahahahahhaha

Bonus info:

i came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum......damn, im all outta gum. (5.4)

It's way easier to get laid in North America than it is in JP.

People perpetratin the "white mans paradise" myth are ass backwards socially awkward suckas. They go over and bone the japenese equivilant of the midwestern american land-monster, their success ensured by the fact that she is unfamiliar with the facial nuances we consider socially unacceptable and the language barrier that prevents him from telling her about his custom built dual core in great detail.

Man those guys pissed me off, they'd stroll by with some dock-rat greaser girl, grinning at me like "yes brother, is this not the land of plenty?", thinking I was down with it, when all I wanted to do was grab him by the collar of his triple sized up supersuitstore lapels and scream "DO YOU KNOW ANY WHITE WOMEN, PLEASE, I NEED THIS".

I'm not able to right now, so someone please rep Hali on my behalf.

hedior needs to post more often. despite not making any damn sense, that shit's format and content were hilarious.

yeah. i am not used to using a windows brower. something just didnt work through plus i didnt wanna spend time fixing it.

i <3 to read threads rather than to post some.

fuk me.:cool:

how come they let u fuck them hedior???? u can blur out ur face irl?

Do you not have the FULL OF SHIT to ENGLISH translator??

Translated: I speak no good grammar in any language, but they are poor and ugly and by their standards I am decent looking and wealthy.