WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

what does it matter if he's fucking 10's or 1's. His gf could be the girl in my sig for all I care, the point is, he gets laid and milspex isnt. therefore, milspex loses.

Its that simple.

not getting laid = failure at life. It is the very definition of an organism that is a failure.

even if that were true (and i've never slept with less than a 7, i have some fucked up high standards), at least i'm getting some. you no taste having milspex jocking fake name using wack little bitch.

gee this is fun.

oh come on superfuturist, i got time for one more reply before i go for dinner with a hotter girl than you'll ever get within 5 feet of.

oh and braggin bout gettin laid to people on the internet is about as cool as stickin your own thumb in yo ass.

that pasty motherfucka is you btw

Laid1.jpg

what does it matter if he's fucking 10's or 1's. His gf could be the girl in my sig for all I care, the point is, he gets laid and milspex isnt. therefore, milspex loses.

Its that simple.

not getting laid = failure at life. It is the very definition of an organism that is a failure.

i like this because not only is it true, but it reminds me of the nature channel.

His gf could be the girl in my sig for all I care.

Hey hey hey. Make fun of mil all you want, let's leave her out of this.

i feel milspex isn't getting laid for one of two reasons:

1) he's keeping it real and not willing to play the gaijin card for random ass. aka stays

away from roppongi. respectable.

or

2) absolutely no game.

there's also the third possibility of not trying...but who has ever heard of somebody not tryin' to get laid. wtf is that?

whatever it's worth though, i can appreciate his style.