WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

theres no plural. fixed it for you. bad english isn't cool like your wider denim is.

and actually, the dude's haircut kinda looks like

but there's definitely a fit problem with those jeans, the tucked in tee, and the lace job.

its the taiwanese pop star look, and the taiwanese pop star look is terrible.

woorrdd. this haircut gets me all the fobby asian girls.

excuse me while i go bump that thread

leumas is aiight in my book, so I'll take the bitch route and just say I don't think this works well.

DSC025422.jpgdsc025432.jpg

Happy St. Patrick Day. From the little Irish in me.

DSC025452.jpg

Supreme|Supreme|AA|SEXI04|Visvim

Not feeling the green/blue combo, jackets kind of small for me. dont knotice this visvims + jacket+hat takes away from the shoes

i dont know his 3 photo combo + pose a little annoying. sometimes they are just normal but then sometimes they just loook so fucking wack.

zehero: yeah some of your shit is great, but sometimes you look like you got the jaychou x streetwear.. thing going on.. all good but yeah the last fit with pinrolls looks a little awkward

like my dick in your mouth awkward

hey jetlenoir great neg rep. your a "nigger-fag" you really seem to be running away with all the race cards

spic-breath

nigger-fag

WEAK

Hey fish-belly, why don't you go tell the teacher if words offend you so much?

Why don't you go cry a "trail of tears" down to the principals office and have him call my MAH-MAH.

PS- Kiss the Rain, bitch.

race-card-06.jpg

PAUL: if you ever compare Gokus haircut with that shit again i'll punch you next time i'll get to see your ass

TRUTH son! its like he's halfway to supersaiyan mode or something. ok punch me in june.

2572idi.jpg

k but everytime i see zehero i think

chaoshuai.jpg

loosen the pinrolls? they'd just come apart in munites.

i just need to stop fucking with jeans that need to be pinrolled in order to avoid dragging on the ground.

no, you need to realize what you can and can't pull off with a haircut like that. first of all, there are too many tight cuffs in this silly outfit. nice clean chucks don't help, because that proves how gimmicky it is. pinrolls can work, but not with this and not with you. also, i feel like i'm looking at Skeeter Valentine, but more yellow than green...

skeeter01.jpg

you just want to see jwied barechested ..admit it ADMIT IT!!!!

and i've never really liked this pinrolling thing........reminds me of the guidos in my high school that used to pin roll their z. cavarichis with their white slip ones...look like fucking hammer pants.........

WAYWT shit talking thread 03-18-2008 06:10 PM snugglepony get red soon, you racist fuck.

woorrdd. this haircut gets me all the fobby asian girls.

excuse me while i go bump that thread

Go now, and kill yourself before we have to watch you realize your embarrassing identity crisis. I don't care what fucking boat these girls came in on, I guarantee that more women are laughing at you than anything else. If anybody fucks you, it's because they're just bored or something.

DSC025452.jpg

Dressing against your body type. don't get me wrong, it's not a bad body type, but there's just something about the tshirt tightness with the way those particular jeans shape your legs. The shirt should be very neutral. Try light gray or something, it might look better. Just somewhat confused.

Go now, and kill yourself before we have to watch you realize your embarrassing identity crisis. I don't care what fucking boat these girls came in on, I guarantee that more women are laughing at you than anything else. If anybody fucks you, it's because they're just bored or something.

whooaaaaa

harsh! it was clearly a joke

identity crisis? you're reaching far too deep.

whooaaaaa

harsh! it was clearly a joke

identity crisis? you're reaching far too deep.

There's no joke here. You don't have it. Period.

WAYWT shit talking thread 03-19-2008 12:49 AM doctorworm: you are pretty lame. stop being so annoying

Stop wearing Clarissa's pajamas.

10rstpc.jpg

was that really necessary? next time don't get so butthurt by blurring out your face just cuz sufu says you look like a lesbian.

There's nothing wrong with his face. It's his hair. I mean, look less pouty and more confident. Get a man's haircut. You too, zehero. I had a bad haircut once. It shamed me later on. You can have longer, messier hair. It just has to fit you. Zehero's hair doesn't fit anybody but a female 90's electronica fan. He's might be too far lost to help. The other kid's hair is just an ill-fitting toupee. His outfit is alright.