WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

That's only because we had a PM bitch fight.

Honestly, I got nothing against you though, you just happened to neg me first.

nah i thought that shit was entertaining, your logic was strange but it was still funnny....

u'r posts get under my skin for some reason...not too much does around here...i'm generally here for entertainment and supermarkets been good....

if it makes it even easier to get that Jap pussy then I would dress like that too.

the only variety of japanese pussy that outfit will get you is the kind that's blind and possibly mentally handicapped.

that "eat the rich" sweat is fucking stupid,.looks like a sweatshirt i could buy at some shitty souvenir shop with corny designs.

uh? what you said? it's by JEREMY SCOTT?!

HOLY SHIT THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME, GREAT PURCHASE!!!

WHERE TO KOP!?

gekko.jpg

dat nigga george must b livin' high off da hog, chargin' $350 for a button down and $600 for windbreaker...

gethefuckouttahere!

but I'd prolly kopp some ksubi too.

shit, that's jmatsu's place? that apartment looks big for tokyo. home boy's ballin' outta control.

huh? someone actually is not afraid of jmatsu

Never that, son.

Besides, I think he has enough sense to not take things on the internet personally. And Im sure he dresses with a purpose, so he most likely realizes his fits are either going to be loved or hated. There isnt much middle ground when you're wearing painted on zebra print pants and you appear to be just over 5'2".

EDIT: Seriously though I trip the fuck out whenever I scroll down and see those pants.