WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i don't even know why conan is shitting on uparmoured. 90% of your FAVORITE posters on this forum now, all used to have "hype shit" as you say. you act like everyone fucking dressed the same for-fucking-ever. everyones style changes over time, especially if you frequent this forum you get influenced by other members very very easily, get the fuck over it. 10$ says you were one of those kids in high school that tried to be a trend setter. you are gay. just my 2 cent$.

conan.assuption:

uparmoured sold and threw out all his hypegear to finance and wear solely ANNCCPLUCMA+...

fact:

false assumption...

I don't care either way in this argument but this is weak. the fact that you kept a little of it does not change what he's saying.

sycamore I don't know where you came from in this argument, but whatever. I get what you're saying but changing from 100% streetwear to 100% ccp,etc so quickly is just blindly following trends, period. Everyone takes bits and pieces from various styles, and evolves over time... uparmoured is the former.

Btw uparmoured, I'm honored that you'd fap to me. It's nice to have more gays at superfuture, also welcome to the new female members!

This idea of "evolving over time" pops up regularly (particulary in this thread). I think it's over emphasised.

Besides, how would you go about "evolving" streetwear into an arte povera/goth-ninja aesthetic?

Possible? I suppose so, but making the transition seem organic would require a true talent, I would think.

I don't think natural progression is all the important. If you're exposed to something you haven't seen before and you like it, that's cool.

of course here at sufu the kids seem to have the money to wash out their wardrobe and start over with whatever steez they like.

if they don't look retarded then it's not bad, right?

^ uparmoured is easily in the top 5 worst offenders though, I'm not saying everyone must stick to prescribed labels and aesthetics, but he flip flopped overnight and didn't pull either style off and just seems mad. I don't really care how much money people spend on clothing, but if you were to put some effort into dressing, why go like a quarter of the way? In any case, in extreme examples such as these, clothes clearly do not make the man.

And with that, why is uparmoured analyzing and devoting his posts to conan's crotch? Does young Asian boy make uparmoured's loins ache with love?

dont goth ninjas all like obscure foreign films, look depressed, and avoid sunlight/human contact? isn't that a lifestyle?

there was that one dude who wore dior and bape...looked cool in both styles...

some kids mix the hiphop and rock&roll shit and do it right...

gothninja and streetwarez is unfathomable though, eh?

dont goth ninjas all like obscure foreign films, look depressed, and avoid sunlight/human contact? isn't that a lifestyle?

there was that one dude who wore dior and bape...looked cool in both styles...

some kids mix the hiphop and rock&roll shit and do it right...

gothninja and streetwarez is unfathomable though, eh?

When you talk about these so-called 'gothbeasts'... are you referring to that group of Asian international students cast off to civilized countries, and given their parents credits cards in lieu of actual familial support and self-confidence, who buy lots of clothes to take pictures in for the internet and then sell in VVVVVVVNDS condition? Please define more clearly....

Servo and diamonds, is this like one of those situations where I see you two at the XXX-Mas party licking whipped cream off each other's breasts in the living room in a last-ditch effort to get the attention of the boys you like after 3 bottles of Arbor Mist apiece, whilst I as a third party must stand by and tormented that I am not being invited to come and get a lick off a breast, any breast?!??!?!

Answer me that.