WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

but changing all his pieces overnight seems a bit artificial. i feel like slowing shifting over to this new mature look while slowing weeding out your supreme/wtaps would be much more natural. style should evolve gradually with the person, rather than mutate overnight.

I don`t really evolve coz if I get dressed I wanna do it right. I want everything to be perfect first time I wear it if possible. So I been saving up a few pieces of Fenom/Vis/GoodEnough/CDG/Stussy Tokyo for around 6 months until I got each piece of the total. I only really got one or two more grown getups left. Need to build up more so might go back to preme wtaps for a while now.

IMG_2879.jpg

LOL. gtfo. weak/stupid just like your you and your rep. that tree trunk is not making your fat legs look any smaller. even the tree dresses better than you. and nigga, he ain't even tryin.

IMG_2879.jpg

LOL. gtfo. weak/stupid just like your you and your rep. that tree trunk is not making your fat legs look any smaller. even the tree dresses better than you. and nigga, he ain't even tryin.

you had to think a little about that one for a few min. :) I see you edited your post

IMG_2879.jpg

STFU noob, that's "a-walk-in-the-sleeping-forest" style.. you know nothing junior :(

I don`t really evolve coz if I get dressed I wanna do it right. I want everything to be perfect first time I wear it if possible. So I been saving up a few pieces of Fenom/Vis/GoodEnough/CDG/Stussy Tokyo for around 6 months until I got each piece of the total. I only really got one or two more grown getups left. Need to build up more so might go back to preme wtaps for a while now.

damn

you got this shit down to a science.

but good luck on the transition.