WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

you're my favourite asshole on this board, but i just think it's strange that you won't post your face when there are a bunch of equally classy haters who have no problem with it. i don't really know why i find it strange but i just do. and this has nothing to do with my loyalties to anyone on this board, because to tell the honest truth i could not really care less one way or the other who likes who.

many may interpret what i just said (in the my last post) as an excuse (i care not), but it's mainly business. i do have certain interests to protect.

your statement which i have bolded is indeed true, but there are many faceless haters/critics as well...on sufu, in publications, and on various blogs. too me, when niggas have a point, then they've got a point.

you may find it strange, but i assure you that many others, myself included definitely do not. take for example the member known as datasupa. it's no mystery that i despise him, but i don't feel it necessary to show his face when he hurls his partiular brand of vomit. however, i do feel it necessary for him and his like to come correct and to cease all feigned knowledge and other various inaccuracies.

to the best of my recollection i have never straighfowardly insulted a member's face (unless i felt it was deserved). i may have compared them to something, but those comparisons/descriptions were justified and universally plain for all members to see, not to mention agree w/.

anyway i still don't understand why you find my facial omission "strange." faceless haters have existed throughout history.

edit okay i realized what my main gripe was

if youre going to be an asshole and criticize people for their actual physical features, you have to open yourself up to the same thing. i don't really care anymore but i just had this epiphany where i figured it out.

anyways

i'm sure you're "over it," but i must tell you that i find your logic to be flawed. i post/ed fit pics (people can/have view/ed my physique and i have had my share of criticism, etc.). again i don't find it necessary to "show and tell" if one feels the need to hate, but in humoring your argument, i'd like to point out that i haven't directly criticized anyone's face.

edit okay i realized what my main gripe was

if youre going to be an asshole and criticize people for their actual physical features, you have to open yourself up to the same thing. i don't really care anymore but i just had this epiphany where i figured it out.

anyways

i'm sure you're "over it," but i must tell you that i find your logic to be flawed. i post/ed fit pics (people can/have view/ed my physique and i have had my share of criticism, etc.). again i don't find it necessary to "show and tell" if one feels the need to hate, but in humoring your argument, i'd like to point out that i haven't directly criticized anyone's face. the only exception being famous for his "gud looking thread." and that was fucking justified. for that particular hate, i had the blessing of all the gods from all religions.

i just want to clear something up, people are taking this whole 'over it' thing way too seriously

it's a joke, if you knew me off the internet you would understand. not directed at you matsu more just a general statement

also, come on, i've seen you make fun of clopek's neck like, a thousand times. and honestly i don't care, this isn't about him at all, i just have a serious urge to know what you look like hahaha. and it really doesn't bother me that much, i just find it kind of strange, for the reasons i explained. it's not that big of a deal if some people on the internet know what you look like. but really, im done with this

Guest Pettibon

no one would talk about his neck if it didn't make him shut the fuck up. also i hear that he is always trying to hide his neck nowadays by wearing a scarf or something. hahahahahahahah

also, come on, i've seen you make fun of clopek's neck like, a thousand times. and honestly i don't care, this isn't about him at all, i just have a serious urge to know what you look like hahaha. and it really doesn't bother me that much, i just find it kind of strange, for the reasons i explained. it's not that big of a deal if some people on the internet know what you look like. but really, im done with this

okay...for all those ignorant and most noobs:

i just wanna clear shit up about his fuckin neck and put all the cards on the table. i just never really respected him nor his behavior on sufu (posts, recent purchases, fits, basic interests etc). simple as that. is this so odd, on a forum of this nature? i recall his ealy waywt attempts which included clothing articles that i found disgusting and jock-like (though the subject claims they were early attempts at humour). it was plain to see for most (and there was never a bias, because niggaz didn't even know who the fuck he was). and i hated on him with as much tenacity as i did with others and their fits at the time. and that should have been that, but it was his constant denial/disrespect of the sufu natural heirchy/foodchain, consitently bad posts/filler, and "the holier than thou" attitude that couldn't be supported (by himself) not even in the very least that brought upon my hate. this disgust carried over to the critique of some of his next fits. this includes his s2a/apc stage. not to disclude his notoriously hideous athletic sneakers/retirement-senior citizen shoes. too me, nigga's fits and logic still resembled that of jock/bros/what have you, and the most logical way to point that out (and tooffer free lessons in humility) was the girth of his neck and how it apeared in his (at the time) newly purchased clothing articles.

i was the first to discover this symbolism and use it. i therefore, by right, have this monopoly and should be able excercise it at will.

anyway pettibon raises great points as well. basically if nigga stoped actin a fool, everything would be peachy.

Knucks has been on that bro shit for a long time. He stuck with it too. No selling out there. Just straight up jock steez but with darker jeans.

Matsu's last post was true, but it sucked he had to write all that. Clopek's early fits were "humor"? I'd have rather he just admitted he dressed like that and then bought new brands. In that case, every poor/mediocre fit i've had (probably 95% of them) were jokes. Thx!

^hahaha, darker jeans..

alright, i dont know if anyone remembers my ranting a while back about how fucking hideous number nine shit is but...

IMG_2085.jpg

N(N)

N(N)

bddhd

^point made. fucking christ. what a horrible waste of money.

honestly, does ANYONE think that tee and/or those jeans look tasteful?

you can save lots of dough buying your clothes at walmart. and youll still look just as tacky, i promise

There's an essay legnth gripe about the rampant metastasis of the cancer killing sufu here.

But I'm not going to write it out.

The only thing I have to say to you, is that I don't know who's wearing those clothes man, but it ain't you. You don't inhabit them, they are not yours.

1. where did the bizzy pic dinomight posted go

2. to the guy who neg repped me, you know who you are: not proving anything. i just saw a fit that was bland, uninspired, and "dressed by the internet"-tastic, and figured it was worthy of some shit talking, which i do believe is the purpose of this thread. whatever.

no one would talk about his neck if it didn't make him shut the fuck up. also i hear that he is always trying to hide his neck nowadays by wearing a scarf or something. hahahahahahahah

ah yes, my neck. the achilles heel. perhaps if you'd been here for longer than a month you'd realize that cracks made about my neck are about as relevant as dane cook's standup. . .tired, repetitive routine.

jmatsu is right, i really hate myself, and the way I look. I hate my neck, and being built like a white male, and being 6"1. it stops me from meeting friends, girls can't stand me, and my family threatened to disown me if i didn't drop at least 10 pounds. i can't afford to compete with him anymore. .. . i'd love to throw piles and piles of money at my wardrobe so that I could look as awesome as him, but i just can't. I wish that I too could look like an extra from Willow, but alas, it is not to be. woe betide me.

^the one blindly following is worse. they both look bad, but at least other is trying on his own, that part is commendable at least

I am honestly curious how people arrive at outfits like these.

at least how members of an online fashion forum arrive at outfits like these.

they look like something you couldve caught me wearing back in elementary school or something when all the assurance i needed was my mom telling me i looked handsome.

but then again, i honestly dont know whats better or worse. a guy who blindly follows a brand and ends up dressing like shit...

or a guy who tries really hard to dress well but miserably fails ( just an advice, lose the Merril hiking sneakers you thrifted...).

You're implying dichotomy where none exists.

See, the only issue with EODN59111!!:| is that he bought something without asking everything on superfuture if it was okay first. I remember for a while there he was posting complete shit for about 3 weeks in a row, and then he stopped and started posting himself in julian reds and a henley and CPs. he should really go back to being a pussy who is terrified of everyone hating him.

Guest Pettibon
i like when douchebags with napeoleon complexes make rash extrapolations about my intelligence based on a sarcastic quip about someone's shitty attempts at humour.

ps. how the fuck does that guy keep getting back on here?

you probably don't know what a napoleon complex is. what guy? i heard that thing about you hiding your neck from halifamous (very sorry to tell on you, hali).