WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Personally i dont see the reason why people neg him.. The only thing that really hurts that fit are his ill fitting jeans.. If they were a straight/slim fit with a bit of slouching, im sure shit wouldve been different. But from what ive witnessed, most of the members who've posted agree that his bootcuts need to go..

Other than that, theres no reason to neg him in my opinion.. The guy is takin shit in good stride..

conifurious, are you referring to me? if you are, then no, i neg repped both you AND sayword for this trivial banter thats now taken up more than a page of the thread. its annoying. that rep was in no way supporting sayword.

ive never liked mil's style, whether i know where it comes from or not, but changing the frames and buying someundershirts that actually fit under shirts instead of sticking out would be some major improvements as well as better distinguish him from an 11 year old

Exactly the problem here. He's said time and time again what aesthetic he's going for and yet people act as if by critiquing him from this sort of angle is going to get him to "see the light." In addition, I imagine from the lineage of his clothing and from statements he's made before that he's been dressing as such for a considerably time now, so this whole "can you honestly see yourself five years from now whatever" argument is also pretty nonsensical. It's just a weird way to judge someones clothing regardless.

Exactly the problem here. He's said time and time again what aesthetic he's going for and yet people act as if by critiquing him from this sort of angle is going to get him to "see the light." In addition, I imagine from the lineage of his clothing and from statements he's made before that he's been dressing as such for a considerably time now, so this whole "can you honestly see yourself five years from now whatever" argument is also pretty nonsensical.

im not trying to convince him of anything, and while hes dressed that way for a long time, hes still young. when i said that, i meant 5, 10, 15 years from present day, not a considerable time ago.. if that was unclear to anyone else my mistake, that would defeat the point of the question, indeed pretty nonsensical..

i guess i am, however, trying to get him to be honest with himself.

It's just a weird way to judge someones clothing regardless.
i like wearing things i could see myself in for sometime.. maybe its a weird personal thing,

Findmybetterhalf,

i dont know what kind of vendetta you seem to have against me, but shit is just stupid. Im contributing my thoughts to this post regardless of what you and others think. The fact that you constantly find some stupid excuse to come at me just makes me wonder what you do with your time on this site..

shut the hell up already..

Findmybetterhalf,

i dont know what kind of vendetta you seem to have against me, but shit is just stupid. Im contributing my thoughts to this post regardless of what you and others think. The fact that you constantly find some stupid excuse to come at me just makes me wonder what you do with your time on this site..

shut the hell up already..

retard. its the fact that you contributing your thoughts just about means absolutely nothing on this forum. i dont constantly "find excuses" to come at you cuz you just won't shut your mouth.

edit- metallica tee already covered*

WAYW3.jpg

dude needs to hem his pants or do something about that extra fabric draping at the bottom.. unless he actually does have square blocks for feet

LOTUS+FEET+3.bmp

...Or something