WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

misterpretender, it's weird. I hate almost every outfit he posts but I can't put my finger on why. (disclaimer - I don't know anything about fashion than what I've read on the internet)

maybe it's his glasses, they don't fit his face right? he always has a kinda dopey expression on his face?

Def. not down with the blazer over hoodie tho.

It's actually because his upper arms (triceps) are so fat (buff). I remember there was a thread about it. :confused:

i'd never post a fit in this thread but i'm kind of out of it right now and this guy decided to list his cartier watch.

rafsimons.jpg

get rid of hoodie

unbutton a button

get shit tailored

tuck jeanzzzzz

yeah?

That particular raf jacket is more or less unalterable... First, the sleeves are finished with working buttonholes, so a tailor would need to pull the sleeves up at the shoulder, which will ruin the horizontal line (the whole purpose of the design) created by the contrasted material. The other, more shitty option, is to tailor the sleeves at the opening, which might be doable from a construction standpoint (depending if the buttholes are angled), but is realistically unmanageable because at a good length the buttons will end up at the sleeve edge. Kind of a wasted exercise, no?

Nigs need to consider these things before buying shit.

That particular raf jacket is more or less unalterable... First, the sleeves are finished with working buttonholes, so a tailor would need to pull the sleeves up at the shoulder, which will ruin the horizontal line (the whole purpose of the design) created by the contrasted material. The other, more shitty option, is to tailor the sleeves at the opening, which might be doable from a construction standpoint (depending if the buttholes are angled), but is realistically unmanageable because at a good length the buttons will end up at the sleeve edge. Kind of a wasted exercise, no?

you're right. also the nature of raf's cuts so i didn't even mention the shoulders, but even still shit looks a size too big. regarding the sleeves, fuuma had his lanvin jackets tailored and just removed the bottom button and it looks splendid. but then again i believe raf jackets come with 3 buttons already.

you're right. also the nature of raf's cuts so i didn't even mention the shoulders, but even still shit looks a size too big. regarding the sleeves, fuuma had his lanvin jackets tailored and just removed the bottom button and it looks splendid. but then again i believe raf jackets come with 3 buttons already.

Depends on how the buttons are finished. If they rest on an basted (unfinished) sleeve, you can just remove/move them around, and bring the sleeve up as necessary. IIRC, raf's sleeves are finished with buttonholes, so that really isn't an option. In that case, you get at most 1/2" of space to chop before the buttons look stupid.

Or you could just slim the sleeve opening so that it sits better around the wrist, had that done to my M65 which has similar button stuff going on around that area.

keagan may have many faults, but insecurity isn't one of them

unlike some people who have graced this thread, at least he doesn't feel the need to write pages of essays defending his fit and putting down anyone who disagrees

ignorance is bliss.