WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Warzone + Gorilla Biscuits + Cro Mags + Underdog = <333333333333

right, amazing bands. I fucking love warzone.

saw cro-mags twice this year. chipped jon joesphs tooth by accident, he was real cool about it, i felt like shit hahahaha.. fun show. age of quarrell / best wishes = greatest records.

off topic now, lets talk about how bad I dress

I can't specify the exact "end" of original hardcore, cause I came up in the new hardcore scene (crust, aggro, anarcho, etc.) but like the youth crew bullshit that these guys spout is so lame. I don't feel like getting beat down in the pit just to enjoy a concert. I'm much more interested in dancing and doing my own thing than having some state-college football bro come up to me and break my nose while gorilla stepping in the circle.

New Hardcore = Tribal tattoo's around the bicep, shaved head, Hatebreed T-shirt, and a 2.0 GPA

Old Hardcore = Speed/Benzedrine drip, flannel, and a beat as pair of Levi's with a stolen copy of "Steal This Book!" in the back pocket.

you must have this misconception about hardcore.. what fucking shows do you go to? bar shows? hahaha.. you have a skewed vision of "new" hardcore.

I can't specify the exact "end" of original hardcore, cause I came up in the new hardcore scene (crust, aggro, anarcho, etc.) but like the youth crew bullshit that these guys spout is so lame. I don't feel like getting beat down in the pit just to enjoy a concert. I'm much more interested in dancing and doing my own thing than having some community college football bro come up to me and break my nose while gorilla stepping in the circle.

New Hardcore = Tribal tattoo's around the bicep, shaved head, Hatebreed T-shirt, and a 2.0 GPA

Old Hardcore = Speed/Benzedrine drip, flannel, and a beat as pair of Levi's with a stolen copy of "Steal This Book!" in the back pocket.

bad generalizing FTL

Can we just revert back to how much Earth Crisis sucks?

get over it dude. they were loved by a lot of people in hardcore, and were around for a while. (did a tour this year). I didnt think i'd strike up such a flame when i said earth crisis, honestly just popped up in my head, hahaha you guys are wild!

Its not bad

u just trying too hard to look like its 2001

speaking of which I should have a closet sale

oh well man. I'm just on this forum to talk about music and art and find out which good denim i should purchase next haha.

sell me some old stuff. I pride around nostalgia

you know whats worse tho? fashion core. its hella mint

right. this is whats "destroying" the name of hardcore if i could say so.

"But now the biggest part is all about the image and not the art

Fashion before passion!

And at nights, it makes me mad that I should have to ask:

What happened to the passion? (passion!)

What happened to the reason for screaming?

What happened to the music and the message that I love?

What happened to the hard work? (hard work!)

And why does everybody look the same?

What happened the music and the message that I love?

"

h2o-go!!!! now thats a fucking band to talk about.

right. this is whats "destroying" the name of hardcore if i could say so.

"But now the biggest part is all about the image and not the art

Fashion before passion!

And at nights, it makes me mad that I should have to ask:

What happened to the passion? (passion!)

What happened to the reason for screaming?

What happened to the music and the message that I love?

What happened to the hard work? (hard work!)

And why does everybody look the same?

What happened the music and the message that I love?

"

h2o-go!!!! now thats a fucking band to talk about.

oh, sorry, that was a reference to this classic sufu thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12134&highlight=%22hella+mint%22

802209890_l.jpg

thanks for posting. so far you have defended yourself by spouting off bands no one gives a fuck about telling us what an asshole you looked like years ago as if you've made mounting improvements. at least you admit you still suck.

hahahaha. i dont know why i laughed so much at that picture.

ima have to admit, i was a fag like that a couple of years ago, not like a club fag just a tight pants wearin post-hardcore dork. Not too much but, i went through the worst stages, still am too!

thanks for posting. so far you have defended yourself by spouting off bands no one gives a fuck about telling us what an asshole you looked like years ago as if you've made mounting improvements. at least you admit you still suck.

yeah man i mean why not? in a forum filled with over pretentious kids, gotta break the ice somehow ;)

i'd do anything to make you guys look glorious!