WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

^^ you wear a U of H shirt cuz it's your first day at school? what a fuckin tool

i knew it, even roofie sliding beerbelly asian country lacoste rockin pink collar poppin frats won't take you, gtfo with that shoot me a suggestion PM crap. we aren't here to help fat goofie asian kids look cool

naw man. its 2nd week of school.

we got this thing going in one of our classes where if majority of classes wear a red/uofh shirt at the end of the week, he gives us a curve.

my bad ethugs

skull dont say "we", you are not superfuture.

and stop overhating in an attempt to redeem your red peen.

ill admit your fits are gradually getting better, but chill.

makes me chuckle a little when random kids insult eachother claiming theyre more superfuture than the other. da fuck does that even mean? "you are not superfuture" shit is gay as fuck

makes me chuckle a little when random kids insult eachother claiming theyre more superfuture than the other. da fuck does that even mean? "you are not superfuture" shit is gay as fuck

I'm pretty sure liberation was saying it in the sense of "you dont represent the opinion of everyone on sufu"..

agentj, seriously, did I walk by you on saturday down on st. marx? maybe it was 1st avenue n st. marx

Haha, I dont think so man. I've only been down on 1st like one time, plus I dont know what you look like so I couldnt say if I passed you or not.

Im surprised I havnt seen anyone from sufu yet just walking around in soho or something.

Haha, I dont think so man. I've only been down on 1st like one time, plus I dont know what you look like so I couldnt say if I passed you or not.

Im surprised I havnt seen anyone from sufu yet just walking around in soho or something.

well, I was somewhere in soho, may not have been 1st, wasn't really paying attention.

We're you wearing white buttondown, black jeans, oxfords + wayfarer's on saturday?

well, I was somewhere in soho, may not have been 1st, wasn't really paying attention.

We're you wearing white buttondown, black jeans, oxfords + wayfarer's on saturday?

Nah, not me, I dont have wayfarer's :P

But hey, shoot me a pm next time you will be in soho