WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Good job at trying to get an insult in while i'm fighting with other people. I actually looked up an older fit pic of you and in my opinion you dress like a clown. I can see why you kept the pic blurry, If I saw you on the street I would laugh at you. Take care.

which one, pray tell.

p.s. hoe you're getting hella fucked right now, one extra dick ain't gonna make a difference.

I can see that arguing about things like this is just making more people dislike me, so I'm going to back out of this argument now. Continue to dress as you will. If supreme and predistressed jeans get Fam0us +rep, then more power to fam0us.

I can see that arguing about things like this is just making more people dislike me, so I'm going to back out of this argument now.

I like this idea that you realize that posting more is going to make people dislike you so your plan to become "e-likable" is to simply stop posting.

Well played.

I like this idea that you realize that posting more is going to make people dislike you so your plan to become "e-likable" is to simply stop posting.

Well played.

More or less. Or at least I'm going to stop posting in this thread. Its obvious that a ton of people dickride on this forum, so talking shit about someone just results in neg reps from his friends/followers. I dont have enough friends on this forum to talk shit yet.

More or less. Or at least I'm going to stop posting in this thread. Its obvious that a ton of people dickride on this forum, so talking shit about someone just results in neg reps from his friends/followers. I dont have enough friends on this forum to talk shit yet.

fuck are you talking about?

you're one of the biggest dickriders on this forum, if there really is that much dickriding going on.

aren't you the one that used to PM people that made you feel butthurt, i.e. me and jmatsu? you're a fucking twat and a true e-tard. Please stfu, stop posting fits, stop commenting, and ask a mod to ban you. Think of it as a mercy killing.

fuck are you talking about?

you're one of the biggest dickriders on this forum, if there really is that much dickriding going on.

aren't you the one that used to PM people that made you feel butthurt, i.e. me and jmatsu? you're a fucking twat and a true e-tard. Please stfu, stop posting fits, stop commenting, and ask a mod to ban you. Think of it as a mercy killing.

I dont really see asking people for advice as dickriding. Jmatsu recommended I look at common projects, so I did and ended up finding a pair of shoes that I really liked. Asking for advice worked out for me...

I dont really see asking people for advice as dickriding. Jmatsu recommended I look at common projects, so I did and ended up finding a pair of shoes that I really liked. Asking for advice worked out for me...

Not before you PM'd us complaining that we help you understand why you suck so much.

You're a fucking child, would you please stop thinking you're so "above it" and just be quiet? If you act like this in real life as well, you're gonna get your ass kicked by a bunch of gay smartasses at FIT you tool. NYC will eat your soul and shit you out because of your epic bitchassness.

Not before you PM'd us complaining that we help you understand why you suck so much.

You're a fucking child, would you please stop thinking you're so "above it" and just be quiet? If you act like this in real life as well, you're gonna get your ass kicked by a bunch of gay smartasses at FIT you tool. NYC will eat your soul and shit you out because of your epic bitchassness.

Above what? Arguing on an internet forum?

Above what? Arguing on an internet forum?

I'm sorry buddy, with each post you're digging yourself deeper and deeper. I have no hate for you, but from an objective standpoint you just need to quit. What happened to the plan of never posting in this thread again? Wasn't that three posts ago? You're just embarrassing yourself and it's somewhat painful to watch.

Piece of advice: quit trying so hard. It's pretty apparent that you're trying really hard to be liked. Nobody appreciates that and in fact it's working against you. Accept the fact that you'll never be "e-popular" and move on.

Otherwise you can just keep tugging on people's coat tails, begging them to like you. And they'll just rip you apart.

I'm sorry buddy, with each post you're digging yourself deeper and deeper. I have no hate for you, but from an objective standpoint you just need to quit. What happened to the plan of never posting in this thread again? Wasn't that three posts ago? You're just embarrassing yourself and it's somewhat painful to watch.

Piece of advice: quit trying so hard. It's pretty apparent that you're trying really hard to be liked. Nobody appreciates that and in fact it's working against you. Accept the fact that you'll never be "e-popular" and move on.

Otherwise you can just keep tugging on people's coat tails, begging them to like you. And they'll just rip you apart.

I suppose your right. One thing I have learned about superfuture is that defending yourself just leads to more hate, so I'm done with that.

I could just leave sufu, but thats pointless and a bitch move. Sufu is helpful for finding clothes that I like and refining how I dress, so I suppose i'll just keep the shit talk to a minimum, and try to be a more contributing member.

In the end its just the internet, and I'm not going to ever meet anyone in here in real life anyway, so its rather inconsequential to get into arguments like this.

I suppose i'll just keep the shit talk to a minimum, and try to be a more contributing member.

Try to keep the contributions to a minimum until you have something reasonable to contribute. I'm referring specifically to commenting/criticizing other people's fits. Since you get trashed on for what you wear, you criticizing someone else's clothes only embarasses you.

But yeah, keep learning and don't get all worked up over the shittalking. It only invites more shittalking.

I suppose your right. One thing I have learned about superfuture is that defending yourself just leads to more hate, so I'm done with that.

I could just leave sufu, but thats pointless and a bitch move. Sufu is helpful for finding clothes that I like and refining how I dress, so I suppose i'll just keep the shit talk to a minimum, and try to be a more contributing member.

In the end its just the internet, and I'm not going to ever meet anyone in here in real life anyway, so its rather inconsequential to get into arguments like this.

awww.jpg