WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I love the pre-dinner and what's on Eddie, not a huge fan of the dinner dress personally...

I didn't mean to look so emo in the picture

2qxp2z7.jpg

Polo

S710xx

Vans w)taps

what the fuck? is your mommy still dressing you? this matchy-matchiness shit looks like what i see on kids of baby mamas who want their little 2 year olds so be the coolest dressed kid on the playground "my kid be BALLLIN he got the polo ralph lauren steez"

color of jeans is way too close to shirt and shoes too.

what the fuck? is your mommy still dressing you? this matchy-matchiness shit looks like what i see on kids of baby mamas who want their little 2 year olds so be the coolest dressed kid on the playground "my kid be BALLLIN he got the polo ralph lauren steez"

lol....ouch

er wait, I forgot your opinion means nothing to me

Seriously? Despite being a little average, I see nothing offensive about that fit

Miguel is my good bud and my roommate. We live in Chicago! He also used to have a bad mustache like me, boy those pictures are funky. I see that he has now cut his hair like mine.

What the hell is he doing colour coordinating? Should be up on this steez.

Randy%20Savage%20en%201991.jpg