WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest frankieplus

jmatsu,i am calling you out as you and others are inconsistant with your criticisms,therefore losing credibilty

It all depernds if he is part of your circle jerking group...if not ,he gets neg repped by you and your syncophants

Guest jmatsu
first of all,this is not a dummy account

secondly,jmatsu i agree about his white tops...they are nice,even though there are a bit juvenile for me.But he is too masculine to be wearing them.

I just dont like them on him

oh please indulge me. how are they "a bit juvenile" (for you)? please tell me what kinda footwear you consider mature or sophisticated. how is he too masculine to be wearing a pair of fucking white hi top sneakers? so you're basically saying that individuals of masculine physiques don't match minimalistic sneakers? that is just absurd. i feel like i am talking to a mental-midget here.

then you say "i just don't like them." you are entitled to your opinions, but it won't be regarded with any worth if you can't logically support them.

Guest frankieplus
There is nothing wrong with this outfit. True, he might be able to pull off the militant look better than some, but that doesn't mean that that's all the man should ever wear. everything fits him well, and is overall clean and simple. it works for him and doesn't look too trendy or contrived.

you are missing the point.If someone other than kunk posted that pic,especially someoneone who didnt have the rep...what do ypu think would have happened?

he would have seen red

i dont know kunk,he seems like a nice bloke...handsome,in an intimidating sort of way...and supposedly successful...and a family man

i am just amazed that the ppl with the most scathing critiques have got less than impressive dress sense...among sufu standards

Guest frankieplus
oh please indulge me. how are they "a bit juvenile" (for you)? please tell me what kinda footwear you consider mature or sophisticated. how is he too masculine to be wearing a pair of fucking white hi top sneakers? so you're basically saying that individuals of masculine physiques don't match minimalistic sneakers? that is just absurd. i feel like i am talking to a mental-midget here.

then you say "i just don't like them." you are entitled to your opinions, but it won't be regarded with any worth if you can't logically support them.

dont be a fuckwit..its my opinion.Doesnt mean i am right

i can only judge that paricular pic...sure he can probably pull them off if wore less of an escaped convict attire

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu,i am calling you out as you and others are inconsistant with your criticisms,therefore losing credibilty

It all depernds if he is part of your circle jerking group...if not ,he gets neg repped by you and your syncophants

how am i inconsistent with my hate/criticisms? i hated on kunk and nigga improved (not claiming that i was a factor involved or shit). should i just hate on him/random nigs for the sake of hating? i'm losing credibility? let's pretend i even gave a shit...

so i am losing credibility from whom or where? from you? big wow here. either a pussyassnigga using another account or some no-name noob who's spouting the usual hooked-on-moronics.

its the usual trite crap with every peon who get's rightfully hated on. they cry circle-jerk. what most of you twits can't seem to grasp is the fact that this forum is a community. of course certain perspectives of certain members are held in higher regards than others. is that a bad thing? i think not. was that respect earned? i think so.

Wow, not a dummy account yet you seem to know an awful lot of details about kunk's personal life. I got my account just this month too but i didn't even know that shit. maybe you admire him after all, despite your critique?

you are missing the point.If someone other than kunk posted that pic,especially someoneone who didnt have the rep...what do ypu think would have happened?

he would have seen red

i dont know kunk,he seems like a nice bloke...handsome,in an intimidating sort of way...and supposedly successful...and a family man

i am just amazed that the ppl with the most scathing critiques have got less than impressive dress sense...among sufu standards

Guest jmatsu
dont be a fuckwit..its my opinion.Doesnt mean i am right

i can only judge that paricular pic...sure he can probably pull them off if wore less of an escaped convict attire

why even post an opinion if you are uncertain of it's weight?? you're seriously dim.

on a somewhat unrelated note, i'm going to say that one of the things that keeps the standard at sufu higher (at least in my opinion) than other fashion forums is in a large part due to the shit talking thread and people like jmatsu who tear into people when their shit is substandard.

if kunk's fit were as bad as you say, you can be sure we would say something about it. obviously you don't think it's that good a fit, but you being a new member it's hard to gauge whether your opinion means shit or not. stick around, post some fits, gain some rep, and then if you criticize a member held in high regard, people will listen. simple.

Guest frankieplus
how am i inconsistent with my hate/criticisms? i hated on kunk and nigga improved (not claiming that i was a factor involved or shit). should i just hate on him/random nigs for the sake of hating? i'm losing credibility? let's pretend i even gave a shit...

so i am losing credibility from whom or where? from you? big wow here. either a pussyassnigga using another account or some no-name noob who's spouting the usual hooked-on-moronics.

it the usual trite crap with every peon who get's rightfully hated on. they cry circle-jerk. what most of you twits can't seem to grasp is the fact that this forum is a community. of course certain perspectives of certain members are held in higher regards than others. is that a bad thing? i think not. was that respect earned? i think so.

you make a lot of valid points.But what do you recommend i do? Wait until my posts reach 5000 before i can voice a differing opinion.

But it is this seige mentality,especially with the neg repping which i find interesting.

What makes me laugh are the comments that are made after i am negged

''bye,you will be banned soon''...''BAN!!!!''...''you will be banned''

Guest frankieplus
why even post an opinion if you are uncertain of it's weight?? you're seriously dim.

you are seriously retarded.

I am stating my opinion..i am not stating fact.What part of it dont you understand>we are talking about fashion

If everyone was going to follow your ill conceived logic...well,there will be no posts

Guest jmatsu
you make a lot of valid points.But what do you recommend i do? Wait until my posts reach 5000 before i can voice a differing opinion.

But it is this seige mentality,especially with the neg repping which i find interesting.

okay i am gonna hypothetically give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend for rape's sake that you aren't hiding behind a 2nd account.

it's all about the content of your posts. there have been numerous new members who've made valid opinions/contributions, spread knowledge, and have entertained us from the beginning of their sufu existence. these are things that you have not done. your very first post was ridiculous. you dared to tell me to be quiet, yet gave no legitimate reason as 2 why.

i try to be fair with my hate and the repping situation. i'm not perfect, but i'd say my hate is way more objective/pure than most.

i didn't tell anyone to neg rep you. i feel that most just recognized what a duncesky you were. sure i manifested the hate on you, but that's just the way it goes..

Guest frankieplus
okay i am gonna hypothetically give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend for rape's sake that you aren't hiding behind a 2nd account.

it's all about the content of your posts. there have been numerous new members who've made valid opinions/contributions, spread knowledge, and have entertained us from the beginning of their sufu existence. these are things that you have not done. your very first post was ridiculous. you dared to tell me to be quiet, yet gave no legitimate reason as 2 why.

i try to be fair with my hate and the repping situation. i'm not perfect, but i'd say my hate is way more objective/pure than most.

i didn't tell anyone to neg rep you. i feel that most just recognized what a duncesky you were. sure i manifested the hate on you, but that's just the way it goes..

you see...i knew you could come up with a measured, well thought out response

i want to rep you...but i am out of bullets

Guest jmatsu
who's +repping?

it's obvious that frankiplus's account has an agenda. it is a dummy account or he is merely the pawn of some other member who has been majorly butthurt and seeks vindication. logically my theory is sound. i am one of five heavy hitters on this forum,. my neg is almost death. i negged him to red, then almost immediately after he regenerated to green. highly suspect indeed.

Guest jmatsu
you see...i knew you could come up with a measured, well thought out response

i want to rep you...but i am out of bullets

i am always "up" for a good rape, but shit is just boring now that you've willingly bent over. you've bascially just negated everything you've said before. start another account, but try harder (AGAIN).

you need to learn the difference between a circle-jerk and a good old fashion gang rape.

Guest frankieplus
People like you are the reason why democracy will never work.

stick to being jamatsu and co's gimp

that the only way you will ever achieve the rep satus that you crave for

it's obvious that frankiplus's account has an agenda. it is a dummy account or he is merely the pawn of some other member who has been majorly butthurt and seeks vindication. logically my theory is sound. i am one of five heavy hitters on this forum,. my neg is almost death. i negged him to red, then almost immediately after he regenerated to green. highly suspect indeed.

That was me dude, I pos repped him by mistake. I have a gazillion fucking rep pts now. :(

Frankie you talk shit on people for posting shitty fits that talk shit then you yourself who hasnt posted one yet talks shit how the hell does that work?? lets see a fit, then talk shit

just to make you feel better, i negged you with something else. enjoy the red-rape.

I want to try to add a block now. Hold on.

edit: damn :(