WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

your statement is ridiculous...if he was taller, if the tee wasnt so long,if he worked out,if he wore a different tee altogether...he would look great

make up your fuckin mind

shut the fuck up immediately.

^^^^

I guess I missed the frankieplus welcoming - how'd you get so much red rep so fast?

dis is wagon a must for you??

do you go on a lot of ski trips or do you like hatchbacks

wagons are always superior to sedans. Especially for German cars.

I dont know how this SUV craze took over America during the 90's when 99% of the buyers would be better off with a wagon than a giant, meandering pseudo truck.

I dont know how this SUV craze took over America during the 90's when 99% of the buyers would be better off with a wagon than a giant, meandering pseudo truck.

America was afraid and needed panzer-like cars to defend itself against evil forces

And gaz used to be cheap

panzer.jpg

wagons are always superior to sedans. Especially for German cars. I dont know how this SUV craze took over America during the 90's when 99% of the buyers would be better off with a wagon than a giant, meandering pseudo truck.

i esp hate when azn nu fob monie kopp like g500s or some other ridiculous vehicle yet never in their life will they go offroading or even a dirt road. the closest activity theyll partake in would be trip to the grocery store

dat being said id kopp a matte black or tan land rover defender

Earnst & Young is def full of urine.

i agree.

you don't happen to work at one of their competitors, do you? hahah

I just found out that my dad rented one of these for our road trip in south africa:

defender.jpg