WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
haha, although he really doesn't have any right to talk shit AT ALL, I did think the refund on bandwidth comment was pretty funny, although I doubt it was original material.

it was semi-funny like 3 years ago.

Guest jmatsu
IMG_4562.jpg

You should just dress llike this, it fits your body type more (besides the jeans, should be baggier). Looks like your nikes are about to explode.

he be a flipiNO but got some chinky feet.

Guest jmatsu
post_old.gif today, 05:56 AM #53392 gas prices kill vbmenu_register("postmenu_1106969", true);

semibored

reputation_pos.gif

waywt0001576x768432x576.jpg

this is just so boring. like a nerd on a first date or something. this shit is just kinda depressing.

8315se15thave090kg7.jpg

an ill fitting white t-shirt, some cargo shorts that look like they were bought in the kids section of a cheap department store, and some white shoes...why even post a fit like this? Could I get a refund for the bandwidth used to load that image?

Book of Sufu, Verse 473: Thou shall not hate on thy peers. This is not the path to redemption.

Guest jmatsu
Book of Sufu, Verse 473: Thou shall not hate on thy peers. This is not the path to redemption.

yeah nigggga. this b like the turd telling the poos that he b smellin better.

Guest jmatsu
I was going to place 0 but then I realized not all shit talkers dress shitty.

girlie, you still smart. anyway even if a shittalker dressed fuckin wack, when a nigga got a point a nigga got a point, regardless if he don't luk gud. the problem with agentj is that not only does he dress kinda shitty, but his comments/contributions aren't usually respectable-like nor very amusing.

anyway it isn't like we haven't experienced this phenomenon before. yeah it's irritating. fake-haters and weak hate=shit orgies.

AndrewLD vbmenu_register("postmenu_1105142", true);

bored

reputation_pos.gif

h&m

apc ns

no shoes, lol. just chillin inside.

29fxw1l.jpg

i don't know this nigga, and don't wanna. looks like and probably is a jerkoff. like a weakling sperm that ovaries took pity on. mtv poser pop punker dingleberry, suck my cock...i'll murder your entire family.

HAHAHHHHAh DAMN

would plus rep

139.jpg141.jpg

why you jumpin man ? are you a superhero or something ? supertool maybe ? supershowingoffmyknockoffshirt ?

btw blackscissors and whiteneedle called, you still owe them 5 bills.

the one on the bottom. duh. if you don't know why, you should cease commenting and lurk more.

I wouldn't even contemplate going near either of them, and was entertained by the fact that they popped up within consecutive pages on the WAYWT thread.

Guest jmatsu
I wouldn't even contemplate going near either of them, and was entertained by the fact that they popped up within consecutive pages on the WAYWT thread.

why was this so entertaining to you? r u that easily amused?

Guest jmatsu

2379985488_c771d7542b.jpg

new era

gildan

puma

skull2,

nigga should just stop already.

your posts equate to nothing more than your innate gayness expressing itself again and again and again.

Guest jmatsu

haha01.jpg

just when i thought there was room in sufu for famous's meager and quiet existence, he decided to de-evolve again (is that even possible you ask) and reached into his buffoon-repertoire-trashbag and gone done this fruity-count chocula shit. utterly self-deprecating homo eroticisim w/ a ghetto-pinoy twist. thanks famous.

Guest jmatsu

reputation_pos.gif

IMG_4630.jpg

Lo

Uni

hanes

cm

dh.

c'mon meda! hating on you is getting to be a job. i take no pleasure in it, but i take no pleasure in your fits, so it is rather a necessity. your fits are like going to karaoke with some fob bitch who only knows/butchers the same fucking song in english. shits so bad, you don't have the heart to tell her. the difference is, is that your are not an attractive fob bitch.

your aircraft carrier legs are too massive for cms. the tuck only makes them look that much more plumper/shorter/gross. don't make me hate on you again, please.