WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Really? The dead/vacant eyes are a big turnoff for me. I guess with girls with eyes like that you wouldn't feel as bad not calling em' back or something

i'm old and married for a long time and juvenile.

you mean rejuvenile? and that's okay...

for me, it's just a matter of not giving a shit cause I'm not looking. i'm lucky that after three kids, my wife looks pretty much exactly the same as when we met. weight clause is in our love contract.

Married men often see a massive regression in maturity as the desire to impress women abates.

jeff may be a cuck. i'd never let my wife post pics. i've just gotten comfortable with her leaving the house and wearing shoes.

and then you have the lips, which are probably best put to use voraciously sucking for something else...

(those teeth though...jeffy could be in for a rough ride)

for me, it's just a matter of not giving a shit cause I'm not looking. i'm lucky that after three kids, my wife looks pretty much exactly the same as when we met. weight clause is in our love contract.

as i think it should be

Married men often see a massive regression in maturity as the desire to impress women abates.

somewhat true

but also she has fallen into the trap that alot of "attractive" girls fall into...

the more they talk/you get to know them.....the uglier they get

happens all the time at bars/parties.......interest meter goes from 9 to 4.......or maybe worse.....

first time i saw her pic i was like...ok, here's a new cutie...then it was all downhill from there........

to find a good looking girl who is intelligent and not annoying is rare these days.......and when you do find that, you should generally marry it.....or keep her around

dani is still pretty young so there is hope for her...

but if jeff (her bf?) cheats on her or betrays her it could all be downhill from there

at least she wont be mad if he posts pics and vids of her on the internet///////

Find it amusing that people think that's really her... I say it's someone using someone elses photos. Surely noone is that desperate or vain to post a photo of themselves in underwear on a forum to prove something?

I call for further evidence, how about a photo of you holding a sign saying "Free Waistside" or some equally witty phrase.

Find it amusing that people think that's really her... I say it's someone using someone elses photos. Surely noone is that desperate or vain to post a photo of themselves in underwear on a forum to prove something?

I call for further evidence, how about a photo of you holding a sign saying "Free Westside" or some equally witty phrase.

yeah i thought that for a while as well...thought it was the metal face girl coming with an alter ego.......cause she just disappeared too quick for someone looking for all that attention....and i thought metal face girl was jackphotography back then also....whatever....it gives people something to sh*t talk about around here.....

and obviously someone is vain enough to post those pics somewhere or where would "fake" dani get the pics...

That girl is beautiful, yet again...you guys suck.

Dear girl if you are feeling down because of some internet dudes that have their mama's buy them all their clothes give me a PM. I'll make ya feel special

boy don't be dumb

That girl is beautiful, yet again...you guys suck.

Dear girl if you are feeling down because of some internet dudes that have their mama's buy them all their clothes give me a PM. I'll make ya feel special

Post of the day.