WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Picture239.png

Beanie

Champ

Uniqlo

APC

Nike

this dude not get that purple and red look shitty together the last time? what kind of poor taste people are giving him all those green squares? does he have some funny posts thatll make me lol somewhere that ive missed? is he dropping mad knowledge in the apc denim new cures thread? or all they all due to his sub par waywts?

and that white beanie is killing me, looks like something i might see in the superfap thread on some corny white trash hip hop gurl from the late 90s, i dont know, theres lots of queer images it brings up in my head but "stylish" "tasteful" and "fashion foward" arent among them.

phew.

ps- dont tell me he carries his cell phone on his belt..

Picture239.png

Beanie

Champ

Uniqlo

APC

Nike

this dude not get that purple and red look shitty together the last time? what kind of poor taste people are giving him all those green squares? does he have some funny posts thatll make me lol somewhere that ive missed? is he dropping mad knowledge in the apc denim new cures thread? or all they all due to his sub par waywts?

and that white beanie is killing me, looks like something i might see in the superfap thread on some corny white trash hip hop gurl from the late 90s, i dont know, theres lots of queer images it brings up in my head but "stylish" "tasteful" and "fashion foward" arent among them.

phew.

ps- dont tell me he carries his cell phone on his belt..

Thx.. dino .. thats actually a coin wallet thats on my belt.. because in new york city we do use public transportation and yes i carry my cell phone on my belt, thats what "people" do .

I am kind of flattered that you actually took out the time of day to type that whole response lol, but i do admit that my last fit with white beanie was lacking bad but hey it happens man

ps - im not here to argue with elitist on a fashion board, i am here to atleast pick up something new

pz

Thx.. dino .. thats actually a coin wallet thats on my belt.. because in new york city we do use public transportation and yes i carry my cell phone on my belt, thats what "people" do .

I am kind of flattered that you actually took out the time of day to type that whole response lol, but i do admit that my last fit with white beanie was lacking bad but hey it happens man

ps - im not here to argue with elitist on a fashion board, i am here to atleast pick up something new

pz

Wait.

Who in the city uses coins?

jkissi, yeah "people" wear their cell phones on their belt.

people like my mom. people like tight ass blackberry totin' business men, or just dorks..

i am, however, glad to you branching out of posting exclusively in waywt.

ehh i usually i dont care about Jkissi7's fit BUT this is fucking annoying:

City that never sleeps aka 5 Boroughs aka Big Apple.. aka EN WHY CEE.. Bronx to be exact. ...718

Okay cool we all know you're from NYC....whatever

I currently live in the City that never sleeps aka 5 Boroughs aka Big Apple.. aka EN WHY CEE.. manhattan to be exact. ...212... and I can't wait to move the hell out of the City that never sleeps aka 5 Boroughs aka Big Apple.. aka EN WHY CEE.. manhattan to be exact. ...212.

I wouldnt want to move out of manhattan , even though i live in the bronx my neighborhood is considered "suburbia" riverdale :/ .. i rather move back to old my neighborhood Fordham road

Guest doubletap

i think Jkissi7's fit is decent, lose the pouches, break-in and sag ur jeans, dirty up ur sneaks a little, lose the corny nyc location shit & ur set. matter of fact, imo it would be better than most.

the chain is fly.

How's your pineal gland?

I'm sure everyone will be real surprised to see that those dumb-fucking retarded faux-handwarmers look motherloving fucked once again.

STOP WEARING THESE THINGS

but they are perfect for when i want to keep my palms warm but my fingers want to stay cold

pz

hmmmmmm, i use public transportation and i own neither a coin belt nor a cell phone carrier. all of those things fit very comfortably in my pockets. when i get on the bus or whatever, i just get my wallet out, it's really not a big deal.

it's not about being an elitist, dude, it's about looking cool! and wearing your cell phone on the belt is DEFINITELY not the way to do that.