WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

the pink tie and that dress shirt are fuckin pufter-goofy. at least if you were white, you might be able to fuck some corny mall bitches (but you'd still get hated on for being an emo pansy...are you?). that double hardwear on the your belt looks like two big clit rings. what? did they use to be in your tits?

Small penis rings. Big clit or undersized dick :confused:

once a beast always a beast

At a certain point you have to be honest with yourself. If you are influenced by the exclusivity of a garment, the quality, or the history behind a brand or label you're a beast. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. There is something wrong with accepting other peoples ideas as your own and thats the major difference that I think exists in the conflicting pos/neg definitions of a hypebeast.

If you're into diamond as a brand or the colorway of tiffany dunks you should probably reevalutuate whats driving your clothing purchases coz that shit sucks straight up. The only good tee they put out was the misfits shirt and they stole the design without doing a legit collab with the misfits and made money off of someone else's hard work. (wack)

. The only good tee they put out was the misfits shirt and they stole the design without doing a legit collab with the misfits and made money off of someone else's hard work. (wack)

misfits stole it from The Crimson Ghost, a series of movie serials from the 40s

^hahaha, darker jeans..

alright, i dont know if anyone remembers my ranting a while back about how fucking hideous number nine shit is but...

^point made. fucking christ. what a horrible waste of money.

honestly, does ANYONE think that tee and/or those jeans look tasteful?

you can save lots of dough buying your clothes at walmart. and youll still look just as tacky, i promise

dino: if you had other references other than sufu to determine the look of a brand then i think your opinion on nn might change. deni just sucks completely in that fit, but ive seen lookbooks, mags and friends that wear the whole nn, hysteric-glamour and look great.

generalizations fail.

^fair enough, that could very well be true. but ill retract my statement when im impressed by what i see. what you say about people here ruining it for me is very likely though.

2248968834_7af31bf985.jpg

spex, it looks damn chilly with those mittens. put them rolls down so yo' ankles dont get too cold.

dino: if you had other references other than sufu to determine the look of a brand then i think your opinion on nn might change. deni just sucks completely in that fit, but ive seen lookbooks, mags and friends that wear the whole nn, hysteric-glamour and look great.

generalizations fail.

ya thats kinda the look I sport, I don't think I look great but its more synergistic than that( I still dont hate it). One of these days I'll WAYWT.

you have no sense of context

Then please explain? You seem to be assuming that had he worn hightops, it would have been a well-recieved fit- which is not necessarily so.

EDIT:

sufuaestheticqw9.jpg

Another unfounded assumption. There is no SUFU "look" or particular aesthetic, had you even taken a cursory glance over the WAYWTs you would have noticed this. From Cotton Duck to Cheep to Still, no common elements of fashion or style are present, save proper execution and attitude.

Then please explain?

no common elements of fashion or style are present, save proper execution and attitude.

i'm referencing my own shoes. there's been more than enough talk about metallic lanvins and other metallic hi-tops in hi-top threads. why would i be talking about someone else's fit when i've come into question?

isn't the SUFU aesthetic simply a projection of what people on SUFU like? if you like it, it'd be part of the aesthetic; if you don't like it, it's not part of the aesthetic.

i'm not claiming that there is a particular sufu style, but i would be willing to claim that there are styles that sufu (so far) excludes

you're right, those styles appear to include (but are not limited to), chavs, guidos, a&f jocks, cholos, scene kids, and people who wear horribly clashing patterned shirts with gold nikes and look like a ben sherman ad gone wrong.