WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

not a fan of the boots. maybe it's just the camera angle, i dunno

either way, i wouldn't call either fit "terrible." i mean, it's not like he's wearing a box shaped coat and gold metallic shoes or anything

BRRAP (clopek falls down holding side)

Seriously, what's wrong with Jayrock's fit in that pic besides the terrible camera phone looking quality? Silhouette and overall look seem fine. Not eye catching spectacular but good for what it is. The only thing i can say about it is that it needs more cloak and lavinz.

Yea, dino has shyed away from slimmer stuff in favor of a self edge meets midwest thing. Even though he lives a few vortex football throws away from me in florida.

jayrock's fit is just fine, jeans tee and jacket is just your average casual look, and everything in his works together... or so we can tell from that shitty pic. not that my camera takes any better. and i honestly haven't been on here long enough to see any of clopeks fits other than the gold shoes box coat fit.

Seriously, what's wrong with Jayrock's fit in that pic besides the terrible camera phone looking quality? Silhouette and overall look seem fine. Not eye catching spectacular but good for what it is. The only thing i can say about it is that it needs more cloak and lavinz.

Yea, dino has shyed away from slimmer stuff in favor of a self edge meets midwest thing. Even though he lives a few vortex football throws away from me in florida.

fuckin' john elway can throw that shit outta the stadium! WOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: joe montana does mervyn's commercials :(

It was john elway you douche. Know your commercials. Neg repped.

edit: don't edit your post after the call out!

you should've just returned the obligatory neg rep instead of snitching. cuz now you might get really red

you assume everyone cares about this sort of thing because you do. i, on the other hand, am busy having a life, going to clubs and sleeping with yourmothers. maybe i'll buy you a drink, just have to watch out for a horribly averagely dressed dweeb blending into a wall somewhere, sobbing quietly. ;)

you assume everyone cares about this sort of thing because you do. i, on the other hand, am busy having a life, going to clubs and sleeping with yourmothers. maybe i'll buy you a drink, just have to watch out for a horribly averagely dressed dweeb blending into a wall somewhere, sobbing quietly. ;)

ah, the standard 'I have a life and don't care yet I wrote a paragraph anyway...'

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why do the users that only post in supermarket and the occasional dickride try to act like real people sometimes?