WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

see... with a white tee and some dark slim jeans sized up that fit would be dope. the tee and FUCKING CARGO SHORTS make it bad.

and yeah, your taste in music sucks kid. hardcore died in the 80s, its just dumb kids who cant do anything original that are playing it now. the spice girls always sucked, and madonna sucks.

notice the name cheep, notice the name.

no, im just giving you shit cause i dont like the outfit. i dont care if you do what i say, and would think youre a bitch if you did listen to me when im hating for no reason but personal preference. i just dont like it, and im talking shit in the SHIT TALKING THREAD

and yeah, your taste in music sucks kid. hardcore died in the 80s, its just dumb kids who cant do anything original that are playing it now. the spice girls always sucked, and madonna sucks.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.. because of kids like you who pay no attention to this growing scene "it died". you weren't apart of hardcore, you never were, don't try to play mr. hardcore veteran, i don't care how old you are. If you can't appreciate bands like morning again, earth crisis, judge no warning, etc.. then keep listening to your indie-pop folk music and dance in around like a little closet boy you are. he-he shit talk thread!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.. because of kids like you who pay no attention to this growing scene "it died". you weren't apart of hardcore, you never were, don't try to play mr. hardcore veteran, i don't care how old you are. If you can't appreciate bands like morning again, earth crisis, judge no warning, etc.. then keep listening to your indie-pop folk music and dance in around like a little closet boy you are. he-he shit talk thread!

I pos-repped you and now I want to take it back for talking up Earth Crisis. Fuck.

indie pop folk music? what the fuck? try hip hop, 70s NY punk, 80 hardcore sometimes, and reggae. i cant stand that indie shit... hurts my head... only way im gonna listen to that is if theres some chick i wanna fuck thats listening to it.

haha.. I hear ya bud. alright alright, listen to FEAR and break stuff.. because thats what i'll be doing also.

it is annoying, i'll give you that.

indie pop folk music? what the fuck? try hip hop, 70s NY punk, 80 hardcore sometimes, and reggae. i cant stand that indie shit... hurts my head... only way im gonna listen to that is if theres some chick i wanna fuck thats listening to it.

been enjoying your hate today, but i gotta say, i still love that indie rock.

as well as hip hop and punk

Earth Crisis is a hardcore band with metal influences. They were just terrible.

A FIRESTORM TO PURIFY. etc. etc. etc.

I only listen to Mental, Iron Age and No Warning though so what do I know.

right we get it, bad brains is a amazing and one of the most influential punk hardcore band on the planet (my opinion fellas)

but hate on earth crisis? any band that covers firestorm i'm fucking losing my mind.

Earth Crisis is/was a joke man.

seriously, fuck post original scene hardcore. There is nothing fun about like bro-metal hardcore speed-breakdown bullshit like EC. get that drop D shit outta hereeeeeeeeee

hey, to each their own, I think earth crisis is a good band. should i name drop more bands or something i mean? cmon? hahaha

you are really not gonna win this one cmf... earth crisis may be metal influenced but they are definitely a hardcore band...hardcore is not the same thing it was in the 80s

then why call it the same thing?

ive been in this discussion over at hypebeast with this kid i think, and yeah, i dont know enough about new hardcore to relly win an argument, because i could never stand it. its like metal heads who beat people up for trying to enjoy a beer.

seriously, fuck post original scene hardcore. There is nothing fun about like bro-metal hardcore speed-breakdown bullshit like EC. get that drop D shit outta hereeeeeeeeee

Warzone + Gorilla Biscuits + Cro Mags + Underdog = <333333333333

every genre evolves over time

it would be stale if it was all dudes trying to sound like bad brains/minor threat/black flag etc

im not even into that speedy breakdowny jockcore kind of stuff but i know dudes who have been around this scene for ages who get down with that kind of stuff, i mean there are still bands who play that kind of 80s influenced stuff and its great but everything needs to evolve to stay interesting

hey, to each their own, I think earth crisis is a good band. should i name drop more bands or something i mean? cmon? hahaha

I can't specify the exact "end" of original hardcore, cause I came up in the new hardcore scene (crust, aggro, anarcho, etc.) but like the youth crew bullshit that these guys spout is so lame. I don't feel like getting beat down in the pit just to enjoy a concert. I'm much more interested in dancing and doing my own thing than having some community college football bro come up to me and break my nose while gorilla stepping in the circle.

New Hardcore = Tribal tattoo's around the bicep, shaved head, Hatebreed T-shirt, and a 2.0 GPA

Old Hardcore = Speed/Benzedrine drip, flannel, and a beat as pair of Levi's with a stolen copy of "Steal This Book!" in the back pocket.