WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Oh word?

And then you Juno'ed a bitch right?

LEGIT!

I don't know why this dude Cotton Duck is talking. This guy lives on the internet the most. Eats, breathes, and sleeps with it. Little dress up outfits might make people say cool over here, but wow... You must of/must be a loser all your fuckin' life.

Am I writing a fucking essay bitch? It's just a fucking forum.

False, nobody gets any "fucking" out of it. Who did you hook up with?

happy fucking 4th you humps, gooks, chinks, flips, spics, wet backs, queens, bears, rice queens, niggahs, nigras, crackers, japs, wops, kikes, nerds, gingers, darkies, geeks, goth ninjas, jocks, pan faces, round eyes, pale skin, red men!!!!!!!!! america love u all!!!!!!!!

for those of u i forgot, fuck u too!!!!!!!

False, nobody gets any "fucking" out of it. Who did you hook up with?

Juno'd some flip lurker

she was all up on the classy boys of superfuture

then BAM

nigga lives on the internet

he even got a job on the internet

I don't know why this dude Cotton Duck is talking. This guy lives on the internet the most. Eats, breathes, and sleeps with it. Little dress up outfits might make people say cool over here, but wow... You must of/must be a loser all your fuckin' life.

I must of hit a nerve there...

Anyway, you're cute!

Oh word?

And then you Juno'ed a bitch right?

LEGIT!

Damn, even cotton duck's taking swings? A low-blow too..

And what, you expect Famous to take it all? Props to this dude for going down fighting (although ineffectively).

What's a peenoy gotta do to get some respect around here? Apparently e-meltdowns don't help.

Guest jmatsu
you say it more than anyone on here. don't play shit like that just because you (collectively, not personally) got called out.

u actually trying to call me out? I'll spare you this time.

i'll still say nigga or whatever if i feel like it, but shits just getting boring. kinda like how selv denim or dh shit had become like 2 years ago. popularity always takes the piss outta a good thing. i'll def get my residual niggas in here and there...its just innate like that. it's wack bitches who awkwardly throw it around who are killing it for real niggas.

Guest jmatsu
Damn, even cotton duck's taking swings? A low-blow too..

And what, you expect Famous to take it all? Props to this dude for going down fighting (although ineffectively).

What's a peenoy gotta do to get some respect around here? Apparently e-meltdowns don't help.

yo there are mad wack japs posting on this forum and i don't fuckin give them props for being dumbasses just cause i got jap blood. get off the filipiNO crutch already.

IMG_0327copy.jpg

I wouldn't have said anything (since so much has already been said), but you couldn't have retaken this photo? Honestly, the mouth left slightly agape + your build = inevitable Mongoloid (no pc) allusions.

the biggest problem is there is no sufficient slur against standard white people, specifically those raise without any religious affiliation or those raised christian. cracker just doesn't cut it. would it be against the rules to start a thread for potential white-people slurs?

i'm alittle tired of it, just cause it's played out. i'll still say if just cause it's instinctual though.

What kind of pussyass high school lets a scrawny little flip run it?

ITS CALLED: ANY DANDY ASS SCHOOL IN TORRANCE, CA.

FOR SOME REAS SCRAWNY LITTLE FLIPS GET TOGETHER WITH THEIR 20 SOMETHING ODD COUSINS THAT THEY ALL GO TO SCHOOL WITH BECAUSE FLIPS DONT NEVER TAKE NO INITIATIVE OR GO NO WHERES BY THEMSELVS AND THEY COPY BLACK CULTURE, SHEPHARD THEIR MIDGET WOMEN, AND THEN GOT THE NERV TO POST VEINY PICTURS OF THEIR ARMS AND FRONT LIK THEY GONNA STRONG ARM SOMEBODY THATS NOT JUST ANOTHER SCRAWNY LIL FLIP BOY THAT HASNT CONFORMED TO FILIPINO GROUP THINK YET

oh wait just kidding sufu (:

the biggest problem is there is no sufficient slur against standard white people, specifically those raise without any religious affiliation or those raised christian. cracker just doesn't cut it. would it be against the rules to start a thread for potential white-people slurs?

Simply calling someone 'white trash' can be good enough when the person being offended considers all the conotations that come with being white trash - i.e. smoking meth in a trailer while banging their cousin wearing a wife-beater with three teeth. You're right about cracker though: that word implies a sense of superiority to the person 'being cracked'. Honkey kind of does too but the true meaning is lost on non-southerners. Same with hillbilly or redneck.

ITS CALLED: ANY DANDY ASS SCHOOL IN TORRANCE, CA.

FOR SOME REAS SCRAWNY LITTLE FLIPS GET TOGETHER WITH THEIR 20 SOMETHING ODD COUSINS THAT THEY ALL GO TO SCHOOL WITH BECAUSE FLIPS DONT NEVER TAKE NO INITIATIVE OR GO NO WHERES BY THEMSELVS AND THEY COPY BLACK CULTURE, SHEPHARD THEIR MIDGET WOMEN, AND THEN GOT THE NERV TO POST VEINY PICTURS OF THEIR ARMS AND FRONT LIK THEY GONNA STRONG ARM SOMEBODY THATS NOT JUST ANOTHER SCRAWNY LIL FLIP BOY THAT HASNT CONFORMED TO FILIPINO GROUP THINK YET

oh wait just kidding sufu (:

I think FAM0US. went to Narbonne, which isn't in Torrance, technically. Strange tho cuz I thought blacks and mexicans ran it, but I wouldn't know.. I went to a sheltered math/sci academy in Carson lah

In his defense I respect his "niggah iongivaFUCK" attitude when it comes to how he dresses or what he gets drawn on his body, but not necessarily his posts in this thread.. cuz they're more like "niggah iongivaFUCK so i'll continue to defend myself/call people here niggahs and nerds"

Guest jmatsu

Tom1986 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1125222", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_highneg.gifreputation_highneg.gif

64rg6.jpg

u are 2 fat 2 do this kinda layering. u have wasp stung-manboobs. is gross. pls show shoes, cause i imagine the shorts-legs-socks-shoes proportions based on this look crap 2. shit just looks sloppily contrived.

Guest jmatsu
lol if i wore something like that no one would complain.

i don't think anyone would, but why not fit-post and find out??

I think FAM0US. went to Narbonne, which isn't in Torrance, technically. Strange tho cuz I thought blacks and mexicans ran it, but I wouldn't know.. I went to a sheltered math/sci academy in Carson lah

California Academy of Math and Science. I graduated there myself....