Waffles.fm

savage

waffles is much better if you ask me,

the only thing it's got on waffles is that it's got a lot more torrents/users, other than that waffles is much better imo. Plus i had to wait 2 months of being a power user to get my first invite, the formula sucks/

btw i have 5 waffles invites and 1 what.cd invite if anyone wants one, I'll trade or if you show you're a fuckin awesome uploader because so far all of mine have been lazy except a couple..

• 2 weeks later...
Make sure you have your clients settings adjusted. theres a tutorial in one of the forums. this helps a lot.

Can someone point out a few tutorials on there to help getting bittorrent set up / uploading?

Royalefatale - are you uploading your own stuff or just have a couple of things that do well uploading? Most of the stuff I grab never gets downloaded again so I can't keep my ratio up. I haven't downloaded anything in a while while I'm trying to let it get above 1.0 again.

i haven't uploaded any of my own shit to the site, it's stuff i've downloaded that i'm seeding for other people, but i've been uploading 200kb/sec for days on end from these transfers that came from what.cd, so they should be tracked and added to my ratio no?

depends on your client, if the settings aren't right or you are using a banned client/version, stuff won't be recorded properly!

shit royale, something is seriously wrong. definitely check your version, transmission v. 1.22 is the best, back versions are on their site.

servo- if you don't mind donating, that's the easiest way to up your ratio. by donating you get access to the top 10. snatch anything you think will be hot on the 10 (on waffles you can view the top 50) and seed it forever, otherwise if you get any obscure stuff chances are you'll only break even with your ratio for those torrents. having your port forwarded is the first step though, i'm assuming you're all set with that.

check your transmission port on canyouseeme.org to see if it's open.

• 1 month later...