For Sale... Kiya X Demitra X Wedding X YoYo

stuntastic

For sale is a super limited Flux x Bapezilla x eetsit x anti-yo x wedding x sorrydad x kiya x yoyo. There were two different colors produced, a nice soft sugary blue, and grandmothers pearl white. Supposedly, the blue yoyo was dyed using baby dolphin tears and the white made out of baby elephant ivory.

They were made in very limited runs, to the point where if you away from your table for more than 5 minutes, they relocated the yoyo to another table. THATS HOW LIMITED THIS SHIT WAS!

For sale is the blue dolphin tear yoyo. This was a hit of the night. This yoyo spins so beautifully, it made one of the brides maids shed a tear or three.

Neither of these yoyos have been thrown, AT ALL! Completely dead stock to the threads of the yoyo string. Not one single hair has been touched by human skin.

Yoyos are $350 + shipping.

If you are within the Bay Area, the cost will be $350+ BART Fare. You negroaches must understand I drive a bicycle.

Pics.

100_0673.jpg

100_0674.jpg

100_0675.jpg

100_0676.jpg

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Seeing Kiya and Demitras timeless smile on a face of the yoyo, along with the date of their marriage, is just selvedgey. A classic.

Vintage Cotton Express Snapback is NOT included in this sale, sorry.

To inquire about the hat please PM me in an orderly fashion.

Thank you.

Does Kiya know about this? I hope this doesn't spawn a disturbing trend where people steal away little knick knacks from famous superfuturists to sell on ebayz.

Next on sale: "A lock of Diamond's pube hairz!" C'mon canadian ladiez hookitup!

I can't wait for someone to scour that worldwide denim contest for random "collabo" lock of hairs.

Jan, i would like to reverse the invitation i sent you to you for my wedding that took place a couple of weeks ago.

I also expect for you to now pay what you cost us to sit in that seat and eat the food and drink the liquors.