ProfMonnitoff

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
uffie-6-ok.jpg

I must say, I've got a thing for pale girls, and this shit fits the bill.

I guess as an Australian everyone here is tanned to an extent (even if its just a farmer's), because our ozone layer is fucked or something. Shit, you can even get a bit of colour when it is overcast and raining where I am.

My question is, whats the dealio in northern US states? Can you get sunburnt? Can you get any colour at all? Just wondering, cos where I am its a temperate state, but you can get burnt year round (at least I can..)

I must say, I've got a thing for pale girls, and this shit fits the bill.

I guess as an Australian everyone here is tanned to an extent (even if its just a farmer's), because our ozone layer is fucked or something. Shit, you can even get a bit of colour when it is overcast and raining where I am.

My question is, whats the dealio in northern US states? Can you get sunburnt? Can you get any colour at all? Just wondering, cos where I am its a temperate state, but you can get burnt year round (at least I can..)

uffie is french canadian

and she lives in france.

I know I know she's REELY bony... but I like the way she wears the shoes anyway.

ubcarsidewlw7.jpg

chnfruitswzv0.jpg

ubcarsidewlw7.jpg

chnfruitswzv0.jpg

ugh. Emaciated Chinese girl with enormous noggin and SLR= 2/10. (edit: that's 1 point for having live 38 degree orifices, and 1 point for having gear, to clear things up)

and this whole thread is entirely disappointing by the way.

it should have read, post girls wearing sneakers (except nikes).

I agree, girls rarely pull off sneakers well, they usually end up looking too boyish for my tastes. I have seen it successfully executed on tall skinny chicks with unique hightops, that's about it.

In Asia most girls wear obscure sneakers and look cute. Wherever tenderoni kids congregate in any major Asian city, you are bound to find some hot illegal girls in sneakers cutting class. Usually squatting and sharing a bag of chips and maybe smoking as well.

In Korea the schoolkids have to wear uniforms from middle school on, but since they wear slippers inside school, most are allowed to wear whatever shoes they want along with their uniform for coming and going to school. It's about the only thing they're allowed to choose on their own, apart from a conservative hairstyle of their choice, so they really go at it with their sneakers.