• minya
    • chad
    • haptronic
    • mike lowrey
    • Servo2000
    • tweedlesinpink
    • digital_denim
    • I loves them ALL <3

I agree with what you're saying here, but I still feel like PR is a pretty important part of being a moderator, and part of a good image is projecting deserved authority.

this is true, but the difference here is that superfuture is a rather loosely moderated forum and so far it has been decided to be kept like that. this causes some controversy because issues are dealt with on a case by case basis, not according to strict guidelines. strict rules would make moderating easier but they would for example limit the content of supertrash significantly, which is something that we have not wanted to do. however we still prefer to give people the possibility to contribute to the forum without constantly having to run across offensive or irrelevant content, which is why all corners are moderated, some more, some less.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know, but whatever mod gets the "Shoes that look better with age" out of superDENIM, that would be great...

evolution of leather goods is in supershopper, why isnt shoes that look better with age in supershopper as well?

shoes are not denim?

sorry, but with how anal some people are on which threads belong where, i still don't see how that is in there

and this once again

srsly

i don't know, but whatever mod gets the "Shoes that look better with age" out of superDENIM, that would be great...

evolution of leather goods is in supershopper, why isnt shoes that look better with age in supershopper as well?

shoes are not denim?

sorry, but with how anal some people are on which threads belong where, i still don't see how that is in there

i can't speak for evolution of leather goods, but shoes was started as a heritage thread rather than a pure discuss-and-consume...leather and denim are very closely linked. jackets [bombers, flight jackets, etc], boots, shoes, motorcycles...

the increasing use of nigga from a bunch of azyns is really becoming annoying as well

Yeah. I second that.

i wonder if jmatsu has ever been jumped for running his mouth on the internet

not anything against the guy

but seriously one day its going to happen

no, cause i don't post my face. and if anyone seriously wanted to get physical because of the internet, that'd be dumb...but i'd still probably fight them.

Command of english involves a command of spelling. The rest were fairly obvious typos, but this is one Lowrey missed...

there is a difference between "flux" and "fluctuation"

Don't go throwing around insults about "good English" when you can't spell. It's hypocritical.

shut up, go play with your mastermind. spelling and use of language are two different things. pm the mods and request a spellcheck program.

in english "x" can almost alwazze replace "ct" nigga. i doubt that "fluctuation" was the only proper spelling until the 20th century.

nigga u aint got no historical backgroundz n shit.

yo i guess i b dum as shit tho cuz i aint ogt not fukn grammar intnit????

no, cause i don't post my face. and if anyone seriously wanted to get physical because of the internet, that'd be dumb...but i'd still probably fight them.

We'd just have to look for that scary looking retarded guy you hang out with, and i'm pretty sure we can find you.

shut up, go play with your mastermind. spelling and use of language are two different things. pm the mods and request a spellcheck program.

There is a spellcheck program (at least on the browser I'm using)

TRUE command of a language involves being able to express yourself in that language in every medium of communication that language can be used. Written expression clearly falls into that category. Spelling clearly falls under the auspices of adequate written expression. Therefore, you lack true command of the English language.

As to the Mastermind, I think I shall, as I'm about to order a few more items via proxy.

Why don't you go play with your hate? You seem to be having a pretty good time with it already...

in english "x" can almost alwazze replace "ct" nigga. i doubt that "fluctuation" was the only proper spelling until the 20th century.

nigga u aint got no historical backgroundz n shit.

yo i guess i b dum as shit tho cuz i aint ogt not fukn grammar intnit????

Did I anywhere state that lacking command of a language made someone "dum as shit"?

If I did, please quote and post it for me...I'd be interested to see it.

My opinions of your intelligence are based on other aspects of your character than your remarkable butchering of the English language.

Did I anywhere state that lacking command of a language made someone "dum as shit"?

If I did, please quote and post it for me...I'd be interested to see it.

My opinions of your intelligence are based on other aspects of your character than your remarkable butchering of the English language.

lol smart ass nigga wanna b wite huh??

mayn fuk u.

lol smart ass nigga wanna b wite huh??

mayn fuk u.

That was perhaps the most original and effective retort I have seen in ages. I am utterly speechless at the genius that clearly lies behind those words.

And last time I checked in the mirror, I am pretty fucking white...and I certainly don't want to get any whiter...I'd look like a damn mime...

That was perhaps the most original and effective retort I have seen in ages. I am utterly speechless at the genius that clearly lies behind those words.

And last time I checked in the mirror, I am pretty fucking white...and I certainly don't want to get any whiter...I'd look like a damn mime...

dats rite honkey now shut yo damn mouf 4 sum1 smakc it.

its also funny how its suddenly cool for kids here to yell around racial profanities just because some illiterate moron taught it to them.

F'real. What the fuck is going on with all the white dudes dropping the "n" bomb? Just because West doesn't care doesn't mean that you're not setting civilization back 100 years.

I'm beginning to think that West is someone's alter-ego. I'm putting my money on ringring.