• minya
    • chad
    • haptronic
    • mike lowrey
    • Servo2000
    • tweedlesinpink
    • digital_denim
    • I loves them ALL <3

just saw this...I'll shut up...can't say the past couple haven't been fun though...

you can't get fuckin infraction for derailing a thread in the trash.

i don't like carl... i'm safe.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't get fuckin infraction for derailing a thread in the trash.

shows how little i know...this is the first time I've ventured into supertrash in months...

to try to get things back online...I have nothing against any of the mods, but if I had to single out two of them, it would be Mike Lowrey and Coldrice, not due to any real negative feelings, but due to the fact that they are close to my size and are always selling dope shit I can't afford.

shows how little i know...this is the first time I've ventured into supertrash in months...

to try to get things back online...I have nothing against any of the mods, but if I had to single out two of them, it would be Mike Lowrey and Coldrice, not due to any real negative feelings, but due to the fact that they are close to my size and are always selling dope shit I can't afford.

U A H8ER.

AINT EVN DA GUD KIND PLAYA

i hate diddy cause of this:

denimdestroyedmylife vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superfuture10

266.jpg

You have received a warning at superfuture :: supertalk

Dear jmatsu,

You have received a warning at superfuture :: supertalk.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=737197

Reason:

-------

post likely to derail

you cannot tempt me like this

mod power abuse ftw

:(

^that was clearly uncalled for. denim, you better fucking give out warnings for every single comment "most likely to derail" a thread in the trash today. that was so fucking stupid that i am actually disapointed.

too bad you only get one vote in the poll

actually this is good thing, because the number of people who think certain mods are assholes will remain accurate.

i guess in your case "13" could be a lucky or an unlucky number. whichever way you wanna take it.

didn't you just say it wasn't possible to derail a thread in supertrash?

or so i thought, but apparently emperor denim doesn't like that when you do it in his domain. if he's really serious, the trash will cease to be the trash. it'll be like one of those controlled recycling stations without the dimes and nickels.

or so i thought, but apparently emperor denim doesn't like that when you do it in his domain. if he's really serious, the trash will cease to be the trash. it'll be like one of those controlled recycling stations without the dimes and nickels.[/quote

you really have no sense of humor

a more appropriate avatar for you, jmatsu:

jmatsuzn3.jpg

(and i fucked up the quote for comic effect)

wow, i guess you deserve an academy award for humor. i'm sorry i didn't catch it. i guess your idea of a superior joke is for a moderator to send infraction-warning via pm.

i assume you often call in false bomb threats too...

Mike lowrey takes first place for being an complete asshole. Mike is just one of those guys you see all the time in your town on a train or a bus who just happens to have the facial structure of an asshole. Even if you don't know him you call him an asshole just because he looks like one. Kind of guy who takes shit to the extreme, all the time. When you say something remotely wrong about him or any of his friends that circlejerk/dickride him, he gives you a neg rep with a lecture of words that scream, "I AM AN ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!"

I realize you're extremely bitter about the infraction I gave you a while ago and also for the explanation I gave afterwards when you complained, and you're now looking to get attention and test your boundaries by trying to be offensive without really having anything proper to say. but there are better ways to handle your anger, don't beat yourself up too much :)

would it help if I give you a hug in January? :confused:

I'm still not sure why people get upset over infractions and warnings. Do they actually do something or does something happen if you get a certain amount?

I'm still not sure why people get upset over infractions and warnings. Do they actually do something or does something happen if you get a certain amount?

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON

haha kidding. i understand why i got two of the infractions, but that last one with the 'fantasizing' is just silly.

I realize you're extremely bitter about the infraction I gave you a while ago and also for the explanation I gave afterwards when you complained, and you're now looking to get attention and test your boundaries by trying to be offensive without really having anything proper to say. but there are better ways to handle your anger, don't beat yourself up too much :)

would it help if I give you a hug in January? :confused:

guess your statement that hardly anyone in here has any beef with you went down the drain eh mikey?

;)