• Servo2000
    • tweedlesinpink
    • digital_denim
    • I loves them ALL <3

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its also funny how its suddenly cool for kids here to yell around racial profanities just because some illiterate moron taught it to them.

who are the kids that yell around racial profanities??

derdankhund-

i don't know if really followed the jist of the original discussion, so here-

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike lowrey viewpost.gif

no, I'm really not

well based on the way you wrote your last comment i'd have to agree with this.

i had asked him if he was really an englishman cause i found his one comment alittle incoherent. he replied that he is not. which is totally fine (so his explanation cleared that up), because i usually don't expect a nonnative english speaker to have a proficient command of the english language. i just figured that a moderator on a forum using english would be better then that...

i myself am not a native english speaker, but i do feel that i have a sufficient enough command of the language in comparisson to many other nonnative speakers. i never thought/said that my command of the english language was perfect, just good enough hate on/call out those who's command is weaker than mine.

i don't find my question of his ethnicity or english hypocritical, cause i never called him or anybody out for some minor spelling shit, just the use of words and certain obviously awkward sentences. i merely suggested that i'd prefer a decent command of the english language to that of mastering the quote functions....

and i am trying to take what you say seriously, even though you like mastermind.

i wonder if jmatsu has ever been jumped for running his mouth on the internet

not anything against the guy

but seriously one day its going to happen

I don't think anyone has anything to worry about: this is a forum for dudes who enjoy looking at pictures of teenage dudes in tight jeans. Plus Jmatsu is America's sweetheart.

I don't think anyone has anything to worry about: this is a forum for dudes who enjoy looking at pictures of teenage dudes in tight jeans. Plus Jmatsu is America's sweetheart.

it's actually amusing that i can make certain members prance like monkeys. that they get aggravated enough to actually wanna fight. someone said it before, but it's so fucking weak to make empty threats on a forum cause no fight is ever really gonna materialize.

and i am trying to take what you say seriously, even though you like mastermind.

This made me laugh right out loud. Spot on. Although, for the record, I like about 10% of the stuff they produce. The rest is utter garbage I wouldn't be caught dead in. However, that 10% of stuff (the more subtle high end pieces) does it for me to where I'm willing to pay the big bucks. If that is laughable, so be it. The reason that has stayed my avatar for so long is twofold:

1. It seems to generate a lot of unwarranted (or perhaps warranted) hatred

2. I can't figure out how to properly size any other photo I have tried to make my avatar. I haven't spent too much time on it, but enough to just say fuck it and leave the mastermind until I have some idle time where it strikes my fancy to figure out how to do so.

As to Lowrey, his command of English is certainly adequate to where I have never had the slightest problem understanding anything he was trying to communicate. Granted, I certainly haven't read all his posts, but I didn't think a shot at his English was deserved. That being said, this is supertrash, and this whole thread has brought has a brought a few smiles to my sick (sinus infection) face...

Granted, I certainly haven't read all his posts, but I didn't think a shot at his English was deserved. That being said, this is supertrash, and this whole thread has brought has a brought a few smiles to my sick (sinus infection) face...

it wasn't a "shot" at his english. like i mentioned i was perplexed as to why one of his comments was kinda awkward...

he said he ain't really an englishman and his location reads europe. so i assume english ain't his 1st language. he took a shot at my inability to quote properly, and i merely let him know that i'd prefer a decent command of the english language then that of some computer function.

Mike lowrey takes first place for being an complete asshole. Mike is just one of those guys you see all the time in your town on a train or a bus who just happens to have the facial structure of an asshole. Even if you don't know him you call him an asshole just because he looks like one. Kind of guy who takes shit to the extreme, all the time. When you say something remotely wrong about him or any of his friends that circlejerk/dickride him, he gives you a neg rep with a lecture of words that scream, "I AM AN ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!"

Second would have to be Minya. Even though he has calmed down a bit, Minya, was the one who would cause "banned" to appear under your username. He'd waddle upon threads and depending on how he's feeling that day he'd do whatever he feels. Good days he'd do the backhanded compliment, y'know the ones where he says something really fucking harsh and at the end he'd say I love you all or something of that degree. Bad days he'd blare at the computer screen like a banshee as he would fly around like a hawk looking for bad threads to lock. Just picturing him I can see a real angry canadian male banging his keyboard until he gets tired of that then yelps out loud.

Mike lowrey takes first place for being an complete asshole. Mike is just one of those guys you see all the time in your town on a train or a bus who just happens to have the facial structure of an asshole. Even if you don't know him you call him an asshole just because he looks like one. Kind of guy who takes shit to the extreme, all the time. When you say something remotely wrong about him or any of his friends that circlejerk/dickride him, he gives you a neg rep with a lecture of words that scream, "I AM AN ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!"

Second would have to be Minya. Even though he has calmed down a bit, Minya, was the one who would cause "banned" to appear under your username. He'd waddle upon threads and depending on how he's feeling that day he'd do whatever he feels. Good days he'd do the backhanded compliment, y'know the ones where he says something really fucking harsh and at the end he'd say I love you all or something of that degree. Bad days he'd blare at the computer screen like a banshee as he would fly around like a hawk looking for bad threads to lock. Just picturing him I can see a real angry canadian male banging his keyboard until he gets tired of that then yelps out loud.

i'm just quoting this so you don't lose your nerve and erase/edit it (though i doubt you would), or fate forbid, it got deleted.

totally agree with the sentiment about lowery.

Of anyone on here, westside is one of the people I would say has the least to do with the 1700s

and since when did using an arcane spelling (that has completely fallen into disuse) constitute proper english?

we're not reading shakespeare here...

what exactly is your definition of a proper "command" of english? to what degree?

english comes from england, right? or is the bastardized american version more appropriate?

Of anyone on here, westside is one of the people I would say has the least to do with the 1700s

and since when did using an arcane spelling (that has completely fallen into disuse) constitute proper english?

we're not reading shakespeare here...

nigga i seen niggaz still usin dat spellin in txts

nigga who u think u r?? i kno mor bout 1700 than u thnk nigga ya dont kno me.

HEY, U , GET OFF MAH CLOWD, U DONT KNO ME N U DONT KNO MAH STYLE.

NIGGAZ LYK DIS I H8 DA MOST. FRONTIN LYK U DA SHIT. RLYT DO I HAV 2 CUM UP IN A NIGGA FACE SHOW HIM WAT GOOD??? WATEV U AINT SHIT N I KNO IT. I KNO WHO I AM NIGGA WHO DA FUK IS U???

what exactly is your definition of a proper "command" of english? to what degree?

english comes from england, right? or is the bastardized american version more appropriate?

The proper English spelling of connection, reflection, fluctuation is as I have just spelled it. English indeed originated in England as bastard amalgam of Celtic, Norman, Saxon, and a few others I can't remember from the linguistics classes I had years ago. Point being, how far back do you want to go? The grunts cavemen made to each other were technically archaic forms of every language out there, so should we just grunt at each other then. The only major differences now involve color vs colour, neighbor vs neighbour, gray vs grey, etc. I don't have any clear preference over the two since I learned to read and write in Australia and have since been educated in the states. Thus I switch between the two depending on the audience. However, archaic forms of languages cannot be considered to appropriate or "proper" forms of verbal expression, given that their meaning tends to be lost on much of the audience.

I am no longer questioning your command of english, jmatsu, as I feel it is just as you have described it, a decent command. If you would like, I could go through your last couple posts and pick out the spelling and grammatical errors, but I don't feel like that would benefit anyone here. The last response wasn't really directed at you, so much as it was at Westside's feelings of vindication over knowing how to use reference.com...

The proper English spelling of connection, reflection, fluctuation is as I have just spelled it. English indeed originated in England as bastard amalgam of Celtic, Norman, Saxon, and a few others I can't remember from the linguistics classes I had years ago. Point being, how far back do you want to go? The grunts cavemen made to each other were technically archaic forms of every language out there, so should we just grunt at each other then. The only major differences now involve color vs colour, neighbor vs neighbour, gray vs grey, etc. I don't have any clear preference over the two since I learned to read and write in Australia and have since been educated in the states. Thus I switch between the two depending on the audience. However, archaic forms of languages cannot be considered to appropriate or "proper" forms of verbal expression, given that their meaning tends to be lost on much of the audience.

I am no longer questioning your command of english, jmatsu, as I feel it is just as you have described it, a decent command. If you would like, I could go through your last couple posts and pick out the spelling and grammatical errors, but I don't feel like that would benefit anyone here. The last response wasn't really directed at you, so much as it was at Westside's feelings of vindication over knowing how to use reference.com...

RACISM RAISMC ASRAICSMSI RASCIM RASCSIM RACISM RACZIM ARACISM AS FIMAZR IMRACISM IT HURTI N ME INSIDE

geico-cavemen-restaurant.jpg

nigga i seen niggaz still usin dat spellin in txts

nigga who u think u r?? i kno mor bout 1700 than u thnk nigga ya dont kno me.

HEY, U , GET OFF MAH CLOWD, U DONT KNO ME N U DONT KNO MAH STYLE.

NIGGAZ LYK DIS I H8 DA MOST. FRONTIN LYK U DA SHIT. RLYT DO I HAV 2 CUM UP IN A NIGGA FACE SHOW HIM WAT GOOD??? WATEV U AINT SHIT N I KNO IT. I KNO WHO I AM NIGGA WHO DA FUK IS U???

I never said you didn't know about 1700 (or the subsequent 99 years). I said you have little to do with the 1700s because of what you choose to express and how you choose to do so.

I'm not fronting like I'm anything. What do you have to show me? I've seen nothing but repetitive drivel thus far...

^i usually never call out anyone for english mistakes, but the one time i did (again more of an inquiry which morphed into a retort), i guess you felt that it was unwarranted. which i disagree(ed) with.

you can nitpick or choose between what kinds of english you want to use for your target audience or various social situations, but i don't think you can read an internet audience as you could a live one.

edit: this is in reference to your comment before this one.

you guys are about to get infractions for derailing

im serious

me included? for what??

edit: sorry for derailing. i don't hate you as much as i did yesterday, diddy.

I never said you didn't know about 1700 (or the subsequent 99 years). I said you have little to do with the 1700s because of what you choose to express and how you choose to do so.

I'm not fronting like I'm anything. What do you have to show me? I've seen nothing but repetitive drivel thus far...

spinnaz7xa.gif

THEY SPININ MAYNE